Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

From Nazi to Dragon IN 1 day :)

This is a discussion on From Nazi to Dragon IN 1 day :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; NP scrols to get my symbol[/b] If you were smart you would use the NP scroll....
Page: 3

Banned

NP scrols to get my symbol[/b]
    If you were smart you would use the NP scroll.

Banned

Well i Dont want flames Quantyz in his clan..

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

if i was rich to buy them for KC all the time to get more points in a game u pay too much money allready*

U think that is smart ? O_o

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

yah,i got no border symbol.. im busy levelling, i donated around 400k np's and got 20k myself, i would have nazi or H ? But i play with friends and im loyal to my clan so i want it to stay alive ,me and my friends donate to stay #1 as usual we always will be
    Other thing, i am levelling,while u are level 75 im much higher then that, 10 days ago i was just 72,now i am 77 . At the end we will see who the winner is tho, i dont need NP transfer and NP scrols to get my symbol, ill get it when im ready[/b]
    haha u are so funny u flaming on every topic about kamikazee I think u are just a jelous bitch! and a bug abuser who got banned for 30 days call me a np transferer hahaha ur are just a piece of shit i had called u also for VS u not come u just bitching here in ko4life with ur gay friends about other players
    U said u not need np scrolls to get symbol why I must spend long time in cz i can get it in half time and have fun so i can expin after my pk and cuz i have enough time and earned the double amount of NP and I'm solo pker so i got without party tripple NP
    ppl are in clans with donate and get in cz maybe 12 np and not use np scrolls. I'm pking solo and use np scrolls and get 97 np... after few days the ppl are bitching how kamikazee get so many NP's U can see in moradon Np scrolls are 30m very cheap buy it take solo and get dragon back to the crying noobs

Banned

if i was rich to buy them for KC all the time to get more points in a game u pay too much money allready*

U think that is smart ? O_o[/b]
    word.
    btw imo ppl who care about np are retarded anyway Oo

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Well i Dont want flames Quantyz in his clan..

[/b]
    This guy wasn't in my clan u just talk shit !!! Show me proof that this guy was in my clan?

Banned

Kami , If Ur so proo how u lost vs Stan and stan was with full hp:S In Arena / In cz At Dk Evryone seen it

give us KSC of this screen please...cuz tipiq have 716 k nps so...

holmzi

(this post is from BVM who is unable to post here so i am for him)

When NP Symbols were active yeah it's true that KAMIKAZE had dragon symbol.
    KAMIKAAZE Donated nps to his clan, he got [H] nd tipiq1sarii mymak used NTS nd Lost [H] he too got Nazi..

Tipiq1sarii [Dragon]
    MyMak nd Eva [H]
    on Friday KAMIKAAZE got the dragon symbol again..but Tipiq1Sarii nd MAYMAK would not donate nps to clan....WTF?
    when KAMIKAAZE's clan havent disbanded NRj got Montly Hero Symb

when KAMIKAAZE's clan wernt disbanded NRj got Montly Hero Symbol.. NRj was KAMIKAZE's clan mate ^^

if some1 take Montly H when he was not at top10.. he had to gain 200k nps to right side.. NRj nd kamikaaze was not @ Top 10 on the Leader NPs list.. nd they r 1. nd 2. atm on the list.. i mean they gained 250k+ NPS in a day... is it possible with np increase sc?

(from BVM)

Banned

boom?

Banned

Why u Not writing anymore kamikaze , omg :P i just seen under your np i see Photoshop hahahah gl :P

holmzi

and the second time where i got dragon back my np was 613k np

[/b]

You have 185k on Monthly NPS i mean leader points..
    When u have NAZI u had not on Leader point top 10 list..
    But when u got dragon it shows 180k Leader points..
    when u kill a n00b u get too low leader points.. 180k leader points equal to 250k+ NPS if ur
    NP Machine (i mean a karus char who waits to lose np on KAMIKAAZE's +7 flame shard..)
    char hasnt got any np symbol or 0 leader points..

NRj got 1

1st place.. Rowen was 2nd with 210k leader nps.. nd u got 3rd place..when u r not on the list 1 day ago

(from BVM again)

fucking cunt, u got OWNED

Arthurios

lol photoshopped, that sucks haha, atleast by the looks of it, the picture is not that clear everywhere, you can see some pixels or something. I dont have that on my screenshots but dunno.

fucking cunt, u got OWNED[/b]
    And 1 more thing alot of bosphorium gays speedhack and all hate this kamikazee kid hes just a rich mofo who spends like 3k $ on a stupid game and he thinks hes king of the world <_<

BUT he sux, rofl loosing vs rogues w/o buffs xD lunatic, BTW like my sig?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast