Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

From Nazi to Dragon IN 1 day :)

This is a discussion on From Nazi to Dragon IN 1 day :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Now he Will hate me lol , Quantyz said : Yes we was , Making nation transfer at isiloon , ...
Page: 4

Banned

Now he Will hate me lol , Quantyz said : Yes we was , Making nation transfer at isiloon , and i have screenies lol ...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

plz put them here

Varksas KAMI xD

SoMbRa

Quantyz speed hack all the time in a2 cz and koxp in a3 when servers are empty.

Banned

omg pwnd!

sad to see this noobie has to np transfer to gain this stupid dragon lmao
    mister im a pk machine i use np scroll`s rofl
    u suck

Ezquerra

why he needs np transfer when he can kill almost all orcs with uber items he got and make himself famous ? lazy nubie

holy crap kamikazee u got 2100 ap wtf and u cant take my hp down?

back to topic,

thats true what u said kamikazee about the symbols. u had dragon, then u lsot it u had H, another day u had Nazi. And 2? days later u had Dragon back strange isnt it? and i saw u keep quitting/entering CZ eh :/ didnt take any ss

Still no answer Guess someone is feeling guilty

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

boom?
    [/b]
    lol i was at work idiots

when this picture is true he have more ladder points and np points as me but he told me before 2 days that he have 605k np

why he have not perm dragon when this 717k are true ? this guy is maybe self np transferer cuz he said before 2 days that he have 605k np and want ruin my name

I saw that this representative board not show every day ladder points maybe every 2-3 days and my 180k ladder points are not many for a month and few ppl said np transfer stupid noobs

show me proof that i did it and not screenshots where a guy said kamikaze transfer lol he never was in my clan and this nrj was in my clan and got kicked after 1 day cuz he used speedhack in cz but his name was over days with clan name on board many ppl saw that he wasn't in my clan anymore but he was 2-3 days longer on board with clan name bosphorium. My friend asked him how many ladder points he have and he said 500k 0_o

Many ppl talk shit same like this fucking noob who said that i spend 3k usd for kamikazee ? I just bought few gb's and items maybe spend for items and gb total 300$

don t talk shit dude the rest of my items I traded upgraded and drop from bosses. I have no uber gear also using md+8 ist this uber? lol

my attack just good cuz i have elf belt+1 instead ib or skelly

and when this np are really true i must lost dragon a long time ago or never got dragon but i have it why? this guy made in 2 days 110k np cuz he told me yesterday or 2 days before that he have 605k ???? hmm

And 1 more thing alot of bosphorium gays speedhack and all hate this kamikazee kid hes just a rich mofo who spends like 3k $ on a stupid game and he thinks hes king of the world <_<[/b]
    u just talking shit bastard who said that i spend 3k usd u? lol go away idiot show me a proof that i spend 3k usd on kamikazee ok?

dont talk shit noob

and when any speedhacker was in my clan and i know it i kicked him but ur clan lure monsters when anybody killing boss is this better ?

stfu idiot

didnt understand one word, FUCK you fucking cheater

BUT he sux, rofl loosing vs rogues w/o buffs xD lunatic, BTW like my sig?[/b]
    u everytime just crying i had called u for VS u not come

Same like in Beramus u was there crying too

remember the nick Eldorad0 he owned u 7 times in cz in totally 1 hour and u called him minorbugger

eldorad0 owned u naked in the time where firedrake was new and u told to ppl that u owned eldorad0 and all laughing about u i can remember

u are just a fucking noob who can kill sharer or something and when the real owner come u never come VS

Remember Eldorad0

Picture from November 2006

I forums many ppl say noob and talk any shit that i can&#39;t make the hp down from anybody with I never VS&#39;d show me Movies guys

not talk any propaganda I already said who want VS can come and PM ne but u all prefer forums cuz the most have no balls for a VS

just look at my movie dude,

and also we was vsing on arena 1 or 2 days ago, after u lost 3 vses with mine full hp u said nice g15 (what ever it is) and logged off... gg

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast