Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

From Nazi to Dragon IN 1 day :)

This is a discussion on From Nazi to Dragon IN 1 day :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no matter what u do, in the end the NP buggers win....
Page: 6

ooo

no matter what u do, in the end the NP buggers win.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Calling me someone who whines and says someone uses minorbug? I think whole beramus had defeated ur buddy eldorado, who didn't know how to play this game with his +9 shit, also in logos he got his ass kicked and left the server. U and ur turkish fag friends there in germany don't know how to do shit so in my opinion,go to the arena,get some skills, and then come back later on.

And what about you saying that i got : A- Pedal. B- Some kind of minor mouse. C- Some kind of KO Keyboard. D- Someone right clicking for me. What about, i have skills , i defeated you 32489023849 times,u defeated me a TOTAL 0 times. I never said i dont come to a vs cuz of my items,my items are the same.. I said i gotta catch up levelling,which i did and so we will do our vs soon so dont worry GO and NP transfer more, BYEBYE

GetRichOrDieTrying

Calling me someone who whines and says someone uses minorbug? I think whole beramus had defeated ur buddy eldorado, who didn't know how to play this game with his +9 shit, also in logos he got his ass kicked and left the server. U and ur turkish fag friends there in germany don't know how to do shit so in my opinion,go to the arena,get some skills, and then come back later on.

And what about you saying that i got : A- Pedal. B- Some kind of minor mouse. C- Some kind of KO Keyboard. D- Someone right clicking for me. What about, i have skills , i defeated you 32489023849 times,u defeated me a TOTAL 0 times. I never said i dont come to a vs cuz of my items,my items are the same.. I said i gotta catch up levelling,which i did and so we will do our vs soon so dont worry GO and NP transfer more, BYEBYE[/b]
    i find ur just as pathetic as that german dude
    yes u beat some 1 in a video game...get over it and move on...whats there to brag about jeez <_<
    and using dual minor is not skill...try vs him using 1 minor if ur so good

u dont impress me at all

thx bb

why u r so proud showing a dagger that u didnt made?, u BOUGHT IT!

zzzzzzzzzzzz[/b]
    still posting on these forums about a game you quit?

Keep trying to boost your ego over something like making a dagger you fucking retard, just quit once and for all, you suck.

Calling me someone who whines and says someone uses minorbug? I think whole beramus had defeated ur buddy eldorado, who didn&#39;t know how to play this game with his +9 shit, also in logos he got his ass kicked and left the server. U and ur turkish fag friends there in germany don&#39;t know how to do shit so in my opinion,go to the arena,get some skills, and then come back later on.

And what about you saying that i got : A- Pedal. B- Some kind of minor mouse. C- Some kind of KO Keyboard. D- Someone right clicking for me. What about, i have skills , i defeated you 32489023849 times,u defeated me a TOTAL 0 times. I never said i dont come to a vs cuz of my items,my items are the same.. I said i gotta catch up levelling,which i did and so we will do our vs soon so dont worry GO and NP transfer more, BYEBYE[/b]
    quit talking shit on him, you beat him, congratulations.. i beat you about 100 times and you beat me 0 so i guess ill brag about that in every topic you post in now..

Give it a rest.

at least i&#39;m man enough to say,yes u beat me, i think in total maybe 7-8 times and i beated you 0 times,altho everytime i killed dracula i got letters saying it was the sharer,but i guess that was not a lie since i admire how you play

I&#39;m not bragging, im telling facts,but that little bitch just denies and says im lieing.. Well i will go on untill he says, okay ur right,im wrong. Cuz in this case i am right and he is wrong

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

why u r so proud showing a dagger that u didnt made?, u BOUGHT IT!

zzzzzzzzzzzz[/b]
    I never said that i made it ok? That was unnecessary and I&#39;m happy that I&#39;m playing with my own work not supported with a g15 keyboard and g5 mouse

Nice hardware with auto macro and auto right click ^^ with this hardware I think everybody is undying u can&#39;t be porud for nothing

at least i&#39;m man enough to say,yes u beat me, i think in total maybe 7-8 times and i beated you 0 times,altho everytime i killed dracula i got letters saying it was the sharer,but i guess that was not a lie since i admire how you play

I&#39;m not bragging, im telling facts,but that little bitch just denies and says im lieing.. Well i will go on untill he says, okay ur right,im wrong. Cuz in this case i am right and he is wrong[/b]
    no one likes to admit defeat especially if its being brought in front of their face everyday.

anyway, im out cya.

no one likes to admit defeat especially if its being brought in front of their face everyday.[/b]
    I know,but after telling the dude to quit fucking arround and lieng to everyone, he will admit it some day my friend Btw u still play?

I know,but after telling the dude to quit fucking arround and lieng to everyone, he will admit it some day my friend Btw u still play?[/b]
    nah, sold char

damn one good opponent gone , ah well, gotta have enough with kamikazee, my siggie PWNZ

asmoondei

yeah nps and leader are photoshoped xD

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

It&#39;s time for a name change.

It&#39;s time for a name change.

[/b]
    haha I lost already dragon so my pic is truth also this tipiq had before 3 days 605k np and u can see by the name of this pic 20080329

it is from 29.th march ^^

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/6283/2008329rp4.jpg

Tipiq will open soon a topic that i told anybody the truth he thought too for np transfer

he told me on 29.march that he have 605k np I told him 613k np so he said if my nps are right I&#39;m not np transferer

now he have dragon back and I said the truth he said sorry for everything and want open soon a topic but he is from turkey and must find a person who can open for him

so all gayz0rz here in ko4life who said np transfer are jelous bitchez who have no life and crying here cuz they lost their symbol or hate me

over 3 years diez and never transfer and akara zzzzz with a big amount of np who need np transfer fucking noobs maybe steel0 who have no border

g2g to work no time for lil kids

Banned

Ur Donated All Nps to Clan , and only bitch is u called me koxper ? Ok Im Koxper U said stan using g15 or how its named lol , u know only flames , and wait for little , i ask for one people he will check ur logs.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast