Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

From Nazi to Dragon IN 1 day :)

This is a discussion on From Nazi to Dragon IN 1 day :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gg fuken cheaterz >< ban that fag...
Page: 7

lovel12345

gg fuken cheaterz >< ban that fag

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

schrotti, nice one This one is caught Fuckin noob

anyway if its true no matter how much np transfer u do those mages will run over u they nt all day

RideOn

[/b]
    go buy more stuff noob, u always run away from oldhabits xD, and btw i never need to use cheats or macro to play, and also i never bought any item or char for usd :P

I never lost vs u I&#39;m sure maybe u take my hp down but where are the rest of the movie??? and show me proof that I called u g15 I never VS&#39;d with u in arena..
    maybe my lil bro was arena but he not make VS with anybody[/b]
    proof 1:

proof 2:

proof 3:

proof 4 (thx gebeleizis ^^)

and ye i didnt take ss when u said me g15 on arena, rofl but still got proof 4
    i wana stop it but well :/ ur just such a lame and u cant believe this...

owned

boom?
    [/b]
    whoops

I have never played in Akara.Actually not playing ko.I just pk sometimes on my friend&#39;s char.I mean I dont support any1. But ppl ,who are just trying to show how stronger than this guy-kamikazee on every single page, are BORING and sounds jealous.Maybe they are not but they looks so.And rofl at the guy who is proud of leveling to 77 from 72 in 10 days or something.Get a life >_>

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

proof 1:

proof 2:

proof 3:

proof 4 (thx gebeleizis ^^)

and ye i didnt take ss when u said me g15 on arena, rofl but still got proof 4
    i wana stop it but well :/ ur just such a lame and u cant believe this...[/b]
    ok sorry my lil bro did vs i dont know i asked him but the last screenshot of the PM i think is edit cuz KAMIKAZEE u must write BIG not little kamikazee

u won it is my char but when anybody lost with it its same when i lost sorry again i dont know about that vs before

yes we believe u, its always like that when u loose u say it wasnt me but ok roflmao really funny hahahahah xD

and if u pm any nick its not important if u usebig or small letter >.> rofled again

kkthxbb

yes we believe u, its always like that when u loose u say it wasnt me but ok roflmao really funny hahahahah xD

and if u pm any nick its not important if u usebig or small letter >.> rofled again

kkthxbb[/b]
    I said that I wasn&#39;t arena with u before u take the screenshots cuz Im sure that i never vs&#39;d with u and already wrote that can be my lil bro

when u need VS we can remember it soon no problem and I already said my lil bro lost so I lost too cuz its my char ok?

I&#39;m not interested to win all vs the problem is I&#39;m at work most time so i can&#39;t see what over the day my lil bro doing in cz or arena

quote name=&#39;MiGuELDeaTH&#39; date=&#39;Apr 1 2008, 06:38 AM&#39; post=&#39;2004843&#39;]
    go buy more stuff noob, u always run away from oldhabits xD, and btw i never need to use cheats or macro to play, and also i never bought any item or char for usd :P[/b]
    hehe whole diez bought stuff from me I earned over 7000 dollar sold 6xCS and lots of +9 items it doesn&#39;t make a different when i spent 300 lazy dollars for akara I&#39;m not a babashopper I had bought 3-4 items the rest I made self. This is my first char that I bought for usd but same time I sold my lvl 78 warrior in diez for 450$ so I dont paid anything

and I&#39;m not a enemy of oldhabit and his crew they are nice and say always hello also me too

I dont know if u cheat or not this is not my problem if u do it or not but g15 keyboard have intern macro if u use it I don&#39;t care it is your life ur fun ur game experience

ok sorry my lil bro did vs i dont know i asked him but the last screenshot of the PM i think is edit cuz KAMIKAZEE u must write BIG not little kamikazee

u won it is my char but when anybody lost with it its same when i lost sorry again i dont know about that vs before[/b]
    AHAHAHAHAHA ROFL!! AWHAWHHAHAHAHAH omfg im laughing my ass off, dude please quit playing

AHAHAHAHAHA ROFL!! AWHAWHHAHAHAHAH omfg im laughing my ass off, dude please quit playing[/b]
    true xD lmao

AHAHAHAHAHA ROFL!! AWHAWHHAHAHAHAH omfg im laughing my ass off, dude please quit playing[/b]
    JUST SAY Eldorad0 muhahaahahahaahahhahaa

Man he comes with this eldorado, dude i beat him naked man,who the fuck is eldorado rofl.. Besides we talk about you, about you NP transfering,about you being a lier and a fucking scumbag,NOT TO FORGET a FUCKING noooooooob

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast