Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

From Nazi to Dragon IN 1 day :)

This is a discussion on From Nazi to Dragon IN 1 day :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Man he comes with this eldorado, dude i beat him naked man,who the fuck is eldorado rofl.. Besides we talk ...
Page: 8

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Man he comes with this eldorado, dude i beat him naked man,who the fuck is eldorado rofl.. Besides we talk about you, about you NP transfering,about you being a lier and a fucking scumbag,NOT TO FORGET a FUCKING noooooooob [/b]
    haha u came in this topic with ur fucking vs everytime that u lie same like eldorad0 u lost and tell ppl u always win naked or unbuffed hahaha fucking noob

Tipiq and his crew said sorry to me they know now that i didn't make any bug or transfer

haha steel0 are u not the jelous bitch who have 40k np and no border symbol hahahahhaha lmao xD

and fucking noobs are ppl who not come arena and tell ppl that he leveled from 71 to 77 in 9 days hahahaha

get a life

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

1st of all. i got from 72 to 77 in 11 days
    2.d of all, i got 20k np,not 40k >.<
    3th of all, i dont nP transfer, i just gave my total np to the clan cuz i have FRIENDS,you dont
    4th of all, i do gangbanged eldorado all the time,whole beramus knows he was shit man >.<
    5th of all, i will gangbang you too anytime u want fuckin punk

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

1st of all. i got from 72 to 77 in 11 days
    2.d of all, i got 20k np,not 40k >.<
    3th of all, i dont nP transfer, i just gave my total np to the clan cuz i have FRIENDS,you dont
    4th of all, i do gangbanged eldorado all the time,whole beramus knows he was shit man >.<
    5th of all, i will gangbang you too anytime u want fuckin punk [/b]
    1st of all : u are the cheater not me who got banned 30 days
    2nd of all: ur np is totally in clan cont 250k on of ur clannie told me that hahah 250k
    3th of all: before u talk about np transfer bring me a proof and not search a reason to flame u just talking shit
    + most of your friends now old clannies talk about u and ur clan shit. Nice friends
    4th of all: eldorad0 blame u and many ppl laughed about u and I&#39;m sure u remembter the days so this is one reason why u left beramus
    5th of all: u will gangbang hahah COME ARENA DUDE AND DONT TALK SHIT HERE FUCKING RETARD

Okay, i killed felankor at a2,got banned for it.. People see it as fucking koxping man, i would never had a problem if someone was killing a2 felankor.. But yeah i payed the price and im back
    My total np given to clan is 250k? Ok SS coming,ull see
    U dont NP transfer, dnno if ur brains work,we just saw the editted screenshot of your np&#39;s, everyone knows you did, fucking noob
    Eldorado eldorado, i dont have to say anything about him,im sure old beramus players will coem to the topic and talk about him,he was a noob that didnt know minor and got his ass kicked 24/7
    And tell me time and place for the arena

Lost 40k when i left clan accedently,add it up,its around 360k >.< =( u got pwndz0r add a nother 20k up,380k .. and i never went out Pkking ,everyone knows, whole the time that i was in akara, i made items and leveld my ass off xD I dont brag about np&#39;s, NP&#39;s will come no worries at all mate

proof 1:

proof 2:

proof 3:

proof 4 (thx gebeleizis ^^)

and ye i didnt take ss when u said me g15 on arena, rofl but still got proof 4
    i wana stop it but well :/ ur just such a lame and u cant believe this...[/b]
    owned
    ok sorry my lil bro did vs i dont know i asked him but the last screenshot of the PM i think is edit cuz KAMIKAZEE u must write BIG not little kamikazee

u won it is my char but when anybody lost with it its same when i lost sorry again i dont know about that vs before[/b]
    owned yourself

dude you&#39;re so immature.. you call every1 who sais the "truth" about you, or brings facts how they owned you (or you did by your own [look at the 2nd quote]) you call them to arena. then the stuff happens on the 1st quote> and you repeat the "call to arena"-loop again and so on..

edit: and also take a look on Steel0&#39;s sig.. how immature "ZOMFG PADALPADAL".
    same shit for the "he has g15" ROFL hahhaha

i guess the one in my sig wsnt his bro,but his mom She aint good at minoring xD

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

i guess the one in my sig wsnt his bro,but his mom She aint good at minoring xD[/b]
    There&#39;s no need to flame him anymore. He owned himself already =)

Banned

Ya Steel0 , he sucks anyway ...

HE DID IT so ..

i know bro but he gotta admit it, that german turk

Banned

Yeah enouth for him All Turkish / All English Know How nice he is;P

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

[/b]
    photoshop! h34r:

photoshop! h34r:[/b]
    i&#39;d say its paint.

jpg-quality <3

Banned

haha , Kamikaze style , But anyway it was 4 fun :P

haha,aint photoshop man xD don&#39;t even know how to use photoshop.maybe kamikazee can teach me one day

Shine

1st of all : u are the cheater not me who got banned 30 days
    2nd of all: ur np is totally in clan cont 250k on of ur clannie told me that hahah 250k
    3th of all: before u talk about np transfer bring me a proof and not search a reason to flame u just talking shit
    + most of your friends now old clannies talk about u and ur clan shit. Nice friends
    4th of all: eldorad0 blame u and many ppl laughed about u and I&#39;m sure u remembter the days so this is one reason why u left beramus
    5th of all: u will gangbang hahah COME ARENA DUDE AND DONT TALK SHIT HERE FUCKING RETARD[/b]
    Hey, you should really stop owning yourself. You seem pathetic. Stop winning and go get a life.

We all know you np transfered and when you got caught, you donated np to your clan to get your H back thinking we would all beleive you said the truth. Guess what? Your so bad at lying no one beleives you

ps: my favorite thin is your photoshop SS

cya

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast