Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

From Nazi to Dragon IN 1 day :)

This is a discussion on From Nazi to Dragon IN 1 day :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey, you should really stop owning yourself. You seem pathetic. Stop winning and go get a life. We all know ...
Page: 9

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Hey, you should really stop owning yourself. You seem pathetic. Stop winning and go get a life.

We all know you np transfered and when you got caught, you donated np to your clan to get your H back thinking we would all beleive you said the truth. Guess what? Your so bad at lying no one beleives you

ps: my favorite thin is your photoshop SS

cya[/b]
    I not donated any NP cuz my clan was without donate also u can ask some guys from my clan who are in ko4life registered ask ILoveMargret if my clan was with donate ok?

I'm currently in generals clan and donated nothing ask adolf etc...

assaultJR aka dracula logged in with my char before 2 months he can ratify that i had 2 months before around 450k np so where is the problem to get in 2 months around 200k np LOL and i donated nothing after elegance clan

I told the truth and funny thing is nobody have a proof that i did it just jelous flaming

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

what about editted Photoshopped SS?

maybe u will start giving some proofs, even if we ask some1 about yours donating, we all know words mean nothing. every1 can say what ever he/she wants.

jelaous flaming? about? nps? eh...

yea, he did have around 440k i think it was or 450k when i logged on his char 2 months ago.

I not donated any NP cuz my clan was without donate also u can ask some guys from my clan who are in ko4life registered ask ILoveMargret if my clan was with donate ok?

I'm currently in generals clan and donated nothing ask adolf etc...

assaultJR aka dracula logged in with my char before 2 months he can ratify that i had 2 months before around 450k np so where is the problem to get in 2 months around 200k np LOL and i donated nothing after elegance clan

I told the truth and funny thing is nobody have a proof that i did it just jelous flaming [/b]
    i was in u clan and it never was with donate, and i see man times in cz pking, better stop flame .

i was in u clan and it never was with donate, and i see man times in cz pking, better stop flame .[/b]
    yes guys read this he is ILoveMargret IGN

<3 thx bro ppl can see the truth not what few noobs said about me cuz they lost her symbols or have no symbols

better no symbol then a transfered one

Banned

Phosthoper! U Lieing Quantyz was in Your clan , Tod Seen it dont lie ?

Banned Senior Member

sorry guys but DrunkenMaster didnt do any np transfer ore whatever:S
    he wont do it els he would do it on diez already... but he doesnt

<3 drunken

sorry guys but DrunkenMaster didnt do any np transfer ore whatever:S
    he wont do it els he would do it on diez already... but he doesnt

<3 drunken[/b]
    one of the most fishy players with a flamewar-provoking avatar talking about another guy :unsure:

even tipiq said you did it man,what now?

even tipiq said you did it man,what now?[/b]
    OK?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

OK?

[/b]
    FYI 99% of us don&#39;t speak turkish

ppl want show me as a np transferer i never did this shit never did it in diez where i had playerd over 3 years

and in akara I think ppl who have no np need transfer not me all who really know me drunkenmaster know that I&#39;m fair

fair with items selling with game and more I already called steel0 to arena he has fear and not come so he can shut the fuck up

and my character playing outside of me 2 more ppl my lil bro and cousin so i dont care if they lost a vs ...where is the problem we can do the vs again a guy who owned my char can own me everytime or not?

but steel0 know that he suck as VS when we do it and he know i blame him here in ko4life thats the reason why he not come VS

flame war is over...

THE FACTS:

I begun akara with around 300k np Schrotti can ratify it

dracula saw my char 2 months before cuz he logged in and i had around 450k np he had and can ratify it everytime

few noobs said i donated my np to my clan but loqui aka Ilovemargret was in my clan from begin till end and he already said that it was without donate

when symbols enabled i got the first permanent dragon in AKARA >> dragon >> H >> Nazi >> H >> Dragon >> H

tipiq told on the first day where i got dragon back that he have 605k np

and the day where i lost dragon he had 720k np

I talked to tipiq he said sorry cuz he called me a np transferer and he can raity it everytime also i took a SS where we talked

From first day of this topic till last day nobody have a exactly proof that I do it NO Screenshots Nothing.

the most here just represent the opinion of another.. of the another who self no nothing cuz they have no idea

Everyone has to learn by experience not from the opinion of another

FYI 99% of us don&#39;t speak turkish[/b]
    he mean

kamikazee: u talked in forum that i transfer and that u sent ticketand so on >>> ticket atcam dedin bilmem ne

Tipiq: I thought on first day that u did it but no more >>> ilk gun mean this

kamikazee : u know i not did np transfer open soon a topic about me and tell the truth

Tipiq: yes i will do >>> Tmm

...he was the first guy who called me np transferer but he checked that he is wrong thats all !!!!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789