Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The NCS bug

This is a discussion on The NCS bug within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; from what it seems to me, lime was trying to imply that k2 "helped ppl to dupe" by giving out ...
Page: 2

Ignore Me Senior Member

from what it seems to me, lime was trying to imply that k2 "helped ppl to dupe" by giving out the obvious method(or hinting)since they're changing the ncs limitations. of course i said he's dumb by doing the exact same thing k2 did. now, you probably wouldn't understand that, but its ok.[/b]
    Changed

from what it seems to me, lime was trying to imply that k2 "helped ppl to dupe" by giving out the obvious method(or hinting)since they changed the ncs limitations. of course i said he's dumb by doing the exact same thing k2 did. now, you probably wouldn't understand that, but its ok.[/b]
    Changed[/b]
    if ur gonna try to act like a smart ass and correct someone then do it right instead of making it worse.

Ignore Me Senior Member

if ur gonna try to act like a smart ass and correct someone then do it right instead of making it worse.[/b]
    Changed past tense.
    If I wanted to fix his statement I'd use the delete key.
    If you read what you changed it to you see it makes no sense now so what is the point of that.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Changed past tense.
    If I wanted to fix his statement I'd use the delete key.
    If you read what you changed it to you see it makes no sense now so what is the point of that.[/b]
    *you would see

please.. practice what you preach.

ps. this is the internet, learn to deal with grammar errors.

Banned Senior Member

This is the way it used to be, at some point it was c hanged so you can rename back to old names

Ignore Me Senior Member

*you would see

please.. practice what you preach.

ps. this is the internet, learn to deal with grammar errors.[/b]
    Grammar WTF? His point not mine.

LOGIC

You can't exploit the bug because it was fixed before anything was written.

Grammar WTF? His point not mine.

LOGIC

You can't exploit the bug because it was fixed before anything was written.[/b]
    actually it was your point, you quoted and bolded the word "changing" in my post.

Banned

who cares about it ? we all knew there was a bug from the turks shouting <B NCS every 5 mins
    if you want to share how you think they did it then say "if you want to know howi think they did it PM me" who knows you might be correct and your telling people a bug

lime

from what it seems to me, lime was trying to imply that k2 "helped ppl to dupe" by giving out the obvious method(or hinting)since they&#39;re changing the ncs limitations. of course i said he&#39;s dumb by doing the exact same thing k2 did. now, you probably wouldn&#39;t understand that, but its ok.[/b]

Im saying GG on K2 for letting a simple bug be abused all this time, I only figured it out when they posted the changes, i.e that must be the reason (damn it might not even be that)

I posted my thoughts here on that bug and how K2 had yet again fcuked up and allowed people to dupe and make a lot of money while we try and grab every bit of money we can from drops and gems etc.

You simply called me dumb when you havent read my first post properley or just assumed. Basically dont go around calling people dumb when you havent fully grasped what they are saying.

Im sure if I posted an exploitable dupe on here I would be banned in an instant, and could also then be called dumb for letting everyone including K2 know about it. Btw I dont dupe or know any method zzz before you even say it

Ignore Me Senior Member

actually it was your point, you quoted and bolded the word "changing" in my post.[/b]
    Damn thats subtle but you are right.
    Just wanted to point out it was an EX bug so no harm was being done.

Im saying GG on K2 for letting a simple bug be abused all this time, I only figured it out when they posted the changes, i.e that must be the reason (damn it might not even be that)

I posted my thoughts here on that bug and how K2 had yet again fcuked up and allowed people to dupe and make a lot of money while we try and grab every bit of money we can from drops and gems etc.

You simply called me dumb when you havent read my first post properley or just assumed. Basically dont go around calling people dumb when you havent fully grasped what they are saying.

Im sure if I posted an exploitable dupe on here I would be banned in an instant, and could also then be called dumb for letting everyone including K2 know about it. Btw I dont dupe or know any method zzz before you even say it[/b]
    you are right, my bad that i assumed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12