Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NCS dupes..

This is a discussion on NCS dupes.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well you all have noticed that the NCS was disabled due to the duping method well, I can't imagen how ...
Page: 1

G0D

Well you all have noticed that the NCS was disabled due to the duping method well, I can't imagen how long they have been duping but I'd would like to advise anyone who has boughten a nice item recently to re-sell it (unless you trust/know its not duped) because k2 obviously saw this was happening and will do a dupe wipe to clear this mess up. I know some of you can't log in but just keep trying. Don't want people making topics after dupe wipe moaning "I lost this, fuck this person, fuck turks(ermm ) and so on. Just like to say in advance, I told you so

Chiclette

What is NCS ?

G0D

What is NCS ?[/b]
    <_< Name Change Scroll...

what does it do?

what does it do?[/b]

It gives people that ask stupid questions a second chance in life.

G0D

what does it do?[/b]
    Turns you into an annoying retard..

Mario

items became legit after NCS dupe... prolly thats why turks cant log, coz they are checkin them manualy (just an option, im not sure) :P any1 saw any KilldBy members nowadays ?

JimXrOx

items became legit after NCS dupe... prolly thats why turks cant log, coz they are checkin them manualy (just an option, im not sure) :P any1 saw any KilldBy members nowadays ? [/b]

mario is gay enough to know anything -.- sup faggie

LiekProAndStuff

hehe.... i shouldnt be laughing i cant get in so i cant see any members of any clan

but still hehehe all the same

lol turks find more and more ways to dupe soon they&#39;ll know how to dupe everything arrows ts scrolls p.u. scrolls chars if there advanced enough :P

Banned Senior Member

items became legit after NCS dupe... prolly thats why turks cant log, coz they are checkin them manualy (just an option, im not sure) :P any1 saw any KilldBy members nowadays ? [/b]
    I&#39;ve seen alot KB players

Mario

I&#39;ve seen alot KB players[/b]
    "Rest of World" KB part ? since game is divided on 2 parts > Turks & Rest of World. Talked with xDangerx, hes char had ALL unigues +3...

mario is gay enough to know anything -.- sup faggie[/b]
    slm fattie _)_

Its an old dupe they just found out how it works, here how it goes:

You send a letter with an item to an account, That person then changes his name without accepting the letter. He then makes a new account with his old name, which will now contain the letter that was on his other char. And walla 2 Items.

Its a very old dupe, i just know about it. i dont use it so dont presume i hack.

Banned

i got ss of KB, deserteagle, elegance, claw clannies with +3 rocs, +2 rofs, +3 in, +9 shells

also clan leaders of these clans are giving up there items for dupes like Le_Grunt and BlackLord

i have ss of msn convos with there own clannies admit this and that they are not happy with people duping and are quiting some of these clans

btw out of those 4 clans.......about 4 turks.....so thats the % of legit turks in 4 clans who dont agree with cheatings.....very fucking sad

i got ss of KB, deserteagle, elegance, claw clannies with +3 rocs, +2 rofs, +3 in, +9 shells

also clan leaders of these clans are giving up there items for dupes like Le_Grunt and BlackLord

i have ss of msn convos with there own clannies admit this and that they are not happy with people duping and are quiting some of these clans

btw out of those 4 clans.......about 4 turks.....so thats the % of legit turks in 4 clans who dont agree with cheatings.....very fucking sad[/b]
    I want pizza

Be serious, all the pro&#39;s have already quited a long time ago, all the no lifers still play.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast