Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

NCS prices getting down? dupe?

This is a discussion on NCS prices getting down? dupe? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've not seen any for sale on C-West, and they are not in PUS for me anymore. Pff just when ...
Page: 2

denon33

I've not seen any for sale on C-West, and they are not in PUS for me anymore. Pff just when I was gonna buy one lol.

Wonder how long they will be removed from PUS this time?

5 days? count from thursday ?

AgNostoS_

101% dupe or something :P loads and loads of ncs and blue trina, as low as 20m... k2 being facked up. lets see what they will do now that all kind of pus staff where injected into game without ppl pay anything, lets see if they care about theyr money.. till now they whouldnt do anything about bugs. they did nothing about all the uniques, from duped medals. i wanna see what will happen now... too bad i dont have coins to spent on scrolls :/

101% dupe or something :P loads and loads of ncs and blue trina, as low as 20m... k2 being facked up. lets see what they will do now that all kind of pus staff where injected into game without ppl pay anything, lets see if they care about theyr money.. till now they whouldnt do anything about bugs. they did nothing about all the uniques, from duped medals. i wanna see what will happen now... too bad i dont have coins to spent on scrolls :/[/b]
    They will do as they did b4, make not tradeable all of PUS items for 2 months and work on it :blink:

their getting unlimited PUS stuff h34r:
    i bet k2 will delete all pus stuff soon[/b]
    Maybe they will but K2 suck's so u will get tired of those shit's till they fix it.. I think the better way is to quit ko aq even if that's hard :S..

AgNostoS_

Maybe they will but K2 suck's so u will get tired of those shit's till they fix it.. I think the better way is to quit ko aq even if that's hard :S..[/b]
    till now all they say is they dont want affect legit players :P lol
    now that they are affected lets see.. its very interesting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12