Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

No need to argue ok? We are all friend

This is a discussion on No need to argue ok? We are all friend within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OK.We Are Turk And We Aren't Your Enemies.I wanna say that yoıu know us as bad people but we are ...
Page: 1

TURKPRINC3SS

Default No need to argue ok? We are all friend

OK.We Are Turk And We Aren't Your Enemies.I wanna say that yoıu know us as bad people but we are not !! We are nationalist people so when we hear bad words about our Turkey we can't stop us.But we love all you,you know that.Don't need to argue here. Thx you all.I LOVE YOU KO I LOVE YOU MY CHAR I LOVE YOU WORLD I LOVE YOU RIENDS I LOVE YOU TURKEY I LOVE YOU JAPAN,CHINE,ENGLAND,USA,FRENCH... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

TÜrk arkadaşlar size söylüyorum lütfen kendimizi daha fazla kötülemeyelim...Hepimiz dostuz :rollseyes:
    (Turkish friends pls it's enough to argue we are all friends thx :rollseyes: )

tolgahan

This is about Ko.
    Everything bad that they say about Turks are for Turk players.
    I dont think they mean Turkish ppl.
    You are new here.You need time to see what is goinon here
    And PLS DONT ABOUT ANY TOPIC ABOUT TURKS.

cRuX

Uzgunum, Turkce bilmiyorum h43r:

TURKPRINC3SS

OK tolga i know everything i know nobody else love us without Turks...Who did it we did it.Our bad friends said bad words in the topics...They are saying bad words about everybody they think they are saving Turkey but they are not.They only do tht do what? everybody hate us they makeit

Banned Senior Member

TURKEY I LOVE YOU JAPAN,CHINE,ENGLAND,USA,FRENCH,HOLLAND so ok

CrusAd3R

zz noone hates the turks that doesnt ruin the game get it!@

tolgahan

Originally posted by TURKPRINC3SS
    OK tolga i know everything i know nobody else love us without Turks...Who did it we did it.Our bad friends said bad words in the topics...They are saying bad words about everybody they think they are saving Turkey but they are not.They only do tht do what? everybody hate us they makeit *
    Dont worry.Everybody dont hate us : )
    everybody loves me
    :huh:

Sweet

If you say all turks love us, then why do they say bad things? :rollseyes: And then get angry when we say bad things (e.g camaz0tz)

I don't know about you, but I hold my mom pretty dearly to me, not to undermine my masculinity or anything... B)

p.s. and yes, I did lure DMs on them, those dirty macroers... and no, that was not a turk-specific thing, all macroers, American, Turk, or whatever should go die...

Banned

fuck all that..you go on when it isn't turk time and you'll see the same macro/kosp spots filled w/ AMERICAN's doing the same bullshit...but you don't hear so much "fuck all AMERICAN's"...or even the the pc "just the americans that ruin the game"...i tell you this...as an american it pisses me off even more when i find out the cheater is american..i'm sure all the legit turks feel the same way about the cheating country men...

keep it real

FiRe

This forum is dying... cuz too many shit people + shit moderator..

MaJe

This is my second year in my KO life and nobody pmed me like they pmed u.
    There is allways somebody who spams ''aga party pls aga item pls aga clan +?'' and i just tell them that i cant do anythink for them and they go away. Also big part of them dunno that am a Turk too. Why?

TURKPRINC3SS

If you say all turks love us, then why do they say bad things?
    Because of nationalism.We can't stop when we hear bad words about us about Turkey B)

R34P3R_Magikz

wats with all these turks spamming the forum with useless crap?
    this must be the 10th topic today with turks not bad don't argue why say fuk allaah etc

Marl0_on

pff -_-

cuz u lured dark mare on them just report to cs even though nothing is gonna happen :unsure:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast