bp or shell

This is a discussion on bp or shell within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; should i be a bp with hb+6, str+9 acc's str+8/15 set and lvl 62 with 70 pt's into hp , ...
Page: 1

Matrixxx

Default bp or shell

should i be a bp with hb+6, str+9 acc's str+8/15 set and lvl 62 with 70 pt's into hp , not 60+70 but 70 base, and rest str with 76 int?
    OR
    should i buy a shell+7 set dotl+5 or 6 and some wep?

oppions plz ....

Z3non

Bp ownz :P

Browzer

well first its your choice if you want to be bp or int priest.
    but for bp i would suggest 76 int and rest in str and when ure maxed out go hp...
    and str +8/15 set but i would suggest +9 hp acc's or some uniques with resists will come in handy to.

HsK

level 62 Int you must be :P

Banned

chitin > shell

Matrixxx

well i got enought cash to buy shell+8 too but i dont wanna, and i have 1.9k ap with 225 str, 70 hp and 77 int < was accident. with my +7 str set and +7/12 armor. so if i got +8's ima have like 2.4k ap witch isnt to bad and i got around 1.2k ac with shell and dotl and like 4.8k hp around , need 2 relog to check but ya

that BP you described sounds awful. it would have like 2.8k hp buffed. atleast use the quest rings if you go grade 1 bp. you'll lose like 100 attack, but you'll gain 1000 hp.

shell bp h43r:

Originally posted by Matrixxx
    well i got enought cash to buy shell+8 too but i dont wanna, and i have 1.9k ap with 225 str, 70 hp and 77 int < was accident. * *with my +7 str set and +7/12 armor. so if i got +8's ima have like 2.4k ap witch isnt to bad * and i got around 1.2k ac with shell and dotl and like 4.8k hp *around , need 2 relog to check but ya
    do u play cypher? how are you getting 4.8k hp as shell priest at lvl 62 with a dotl. SS please cause I don't believe that.

Matrixxx

i cant load ko atm, and i think 4.8 or 5.8k 1 of those i cant load cuz kos down for me and i play bera and im not 62 yet, 61 80%

chada

i say BP owns B)

i cant load ko atm, *and i think 4.8 or 5.8k 1 of those i cant load cuz kos down for me and i play bera *and im not 62 yet, 61 80%
    please show a ss of that, I can't see that possible as shell priest unless you use a full set of +16 hp jewls but then there is no way u would have 1200 def.

Default Re: bp or shell

should i be a bp with hb+6, str+9 acc's str+8/15 set and *lvl 62 *with 70 * pt's into hp , *not 60+70 but 70 base, and rest *str with 76 int? *
    OR *
    should i buy a shell+7 set dotl+5 or 6 and some wep? *

oppions plz ....

depends xD bp is good if you know how to play it or stick to int its pretty fun

Baxxor

go for chitin(if u dont want the looks, looks=shell) cause u can put some more points in hp and gain more(u wont get that much more def from +7 chitin to +7 shell)
    and then put enough str/int and try have ALOT in hp(more hp > more int)

str=enough to have chitin/a nice weap
    int=enough to have chitin +7/+8(if u can fix +8)
    hp=just rest points in hp so u get alot of hp, and survive more

and if ur gonna be bp, u need lvl 63..
    Dont think that 62 is fine cause u got the judgement skill, IT`S NOT
    u need atleast the 1920 heal to stay alive, cause 960 wont do it
    1920 heal, 60 debuff and judgement is the best thing u can have
    But u also gotto know, as bp EVERYONE will try kill u first.. So thatīs why u need 1920 heal and some nice shield/equip
    You should also try get some good uniques cause with out it ur not that hard to kill.. And belive me i had 62 priest, +8 stuff and +7 mirage sword.. and some +9 str jewelrys. Didnīt go as good as i thought i would so i would go for:
    +8 str(hp if u got str jewelry)
    +9(atleast +7 or higher/uniques) jewelry
    durandal/mirage sword(u hit better with sword than any other weapon, since ur weak u gotto hit em hard and fast)
    and if possible, a SS or CS would be perfect, but a dd/sd/sd shield is okey
    That is atleast the things u need, u should aim higher but everyone cant be best at the begining, and a little tip:
    Always run with shield, ready to spamm heal and always a budy or two close(party so u can scream for help and debuff em for them)

Maybe abit long but this is the basicly stuff, there is more "hard core" stuff but letīs not go into that
    I would go to chitin cause ur hard to kill, u can live longer, debuff more and if u get debuffed u still go hp/def like a bp and u wont get pissed at ppl around you for not helping u... Since u can spamm heal, cure and definatly debuff em(if not debuff u can buff urself and just keep on healing)

Chitin vs shell/bp
    but
    bp vs shell

hope this might help u decide :lol: