Ares GM

This is a discussion on Ares GM within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone know if were ever gonna get an active gm on ares? since there is like 200 Shower hackers in ...
Page: 1

RingWraith

Default Ares GM

Anyone know if were ever gonna get an active gm on ares? since there is like 200 Shower hackers in cz, i raped orc trolls and some in my pt got killed by 3 shower hackers lvling with some high lvl orcs and not to mention that SHARDX who was reported to gm 3 weeks ago and still going around in cz shower hacking. Reinstate festo as of ares pls.

DieWithMyKiss

Mahina is the current GM

Milkshaker

An active GM? I wish. Actually i think it would take MANY GM's to fix ARES. They have let it go for so long and done very little about it. I guess we will have to rely on Punkbuster to find them and deal with them... so we'll see.

RingWraith

mahina doesnt do anything on ares. And no it wuldnt take many gms just 1 and thats Festo he did such a good job

:pic:

if u ever was in abyss gw floor u will see atleast 200 ppl arrow showering kosping wall bug

all the macro things

wont happen with the type of morons in K2 (james/alex etc). game would be better run by turks.

RingWraith

Reinstate Festo as gm of ares :wub:

Banned

olympia has NO gm, atleast you got an unactive 1 :/

Killgannon

We have a GM on Olympia... it was in a post on the USKO main site last week a list of all current GMs, I forget who it is though.

SaltyTaco

Yeah really wtf. Averie is the best GM ever, she logs in like 1 time every 2 months to spawn bosses for her friends woot!