Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

need advice warrior weapon

This is a discussion on need advice warrior weapon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by +8 James depends on the server. if it is on one of the newer servers, then go ...
Page: 2

Banned

Originally posted by +8 James
    depends on the server. if it is on one of the newer servers, then go with raptor. if it is on an old server, then go gig since axe defense is rare.
    no
    you can get spear def shields on new servers
    however, 0 axe defence exits except in, sb, ib, gb, and lvl 65/70 skills.

none get a +8/80 ms has the ap of a +7 raptor but more elemental, faster comboing and less sword def and less str req

I_Am_On_Ares

^_^ MS +8 ownes :P but i would trade it easily for a giga +8, there are just too many damn orc mages!

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by SinFiery+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SinFiery)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-+8 James
    depends on the server. if it is on one of the newer servers, then go with raptor. if it is on an old server, then go gig since axe defense is rare.
    no
    you can get spear def shields on new servers
    however, 0 axe defence exits except in, sb, ib, gb, and lvl 65/70 skills.[/b]
    Axe defense exists in BB too.

ArrogantPrick

omg you if you combo correctly weapon combo speed is the same.

Sustain

Originally posted by ArrogantPrick
    LOL... No.

ID4N

simple, get all ^^

FatM4n

what about II+8 ot HB+8?

Haxium

II+8 overall

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Originally posted by Sustain+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sustain)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ArrogantPrick
    LOL... No.[/b]
    Yes it is, The speed only matters if your spam skills if u cancle the anamation as soon as the damage gets in and hit r, COMBOING WITH ALL WEPS IS THE SAME

I'd use giga 7 over raptor 8. Personally I don't like any weapon for warrior that doesn't give an additional bonus other than dmg... People neglect the fact that warrior is not about dmg... even with 1600 ap you can ruin people easily... and NO not all weapons combo at the same speed. Even if you cut the animation perfectly you will get an extra 2 r hits per 7 swd dances with dual wield and an extra 1 r hit per 7 swd dances with a slow weapon like giga and mirage sword. I have tried all weapons numerous times and I know this to be the truth. If you don't believe me feel free to practice in the arena for a few weeks until you perfect your combo speed and you will find out that it is the case.

Dorn

giga ftw

I_Am_On_Ares

u can be a HP warrior like me. 228str rest in hp. or if u wanna go hardcore put enough str for youre weapon and the rest in hp.

At high levels the hp and mana is just awsome, specially if u get undying.

boxerss

go with the glave +8 inless you can get a raptor +8, weapon speed means nothing in comboing, if you just spam the skill then it means somthing.. but comboing, it means nothing.. everything is the same, so go with the glave/raptor

Originally posted by boxerss
    go with the glave +8 inless you can get a raptor +8, weapon speed means nothing in comboing, if you just spam the skill then it means somthing.. but comboing, it means nothing.. everything is the same, so go with the glave/raptor
    wrong again :wub:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast