Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

need advice warrior weapon

This is a discussion on need advice warrior weapon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Cecilia+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cecilia)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-boxerss go with the glave +8 inless you can get a raptor +8, weapon speed ...
Page: 3

Dorn

Originally posted by Cecilia+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cecilia)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-boxerss
    go with the glave +8 inless you can get a raptor +8, weapon speed means nothing in comboing, if you just spam the skill then it means somthing.. but comboing, it means nothing.. everything is the same, so go with the glave/raptor
    wrong again :wub:[/b]
    agreed

Lawless

weapon speed ONLY applies to "r" timer which no combo can circumvent, faster weapon means more R hits, faster animations...thats ALL. If your combo is cancelling the animations properly you get the speed increase on skills, which is the main goal of combo. Dual wield/faster weapons allow more r hits and are bit more forgiving on missing animation cancel timing due to the faster animations themselves. Dual wield ONLY has marked speed increase not using combo

So basically if your combo is solid, your only losing a "R" hit or so per string with slower weapons....i reccomend keeping the higher AP weapon and learning to combo with it rather than using the dual wield as a crutch for bad timing.

Dual wield however is a cheaper way oftimes to beat weapon def gear....Try dual crackers/impacts once on huge spear/sword/axe defence guys

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

bla bla didn't read anything. Giga > all

ID4N

I personally prefer duel wiled (harpoon +8 + hanguk +7/DS+8 at least) over giga or raptor, even tho i have giga +7, i barely use it, only when im fighting against some1 with too much spear deff >.<

evenson

[quote]weapon speed ONLY applies to "r" timer which no combo can circumvent, faster weapon means more R hits, faster animations...thats ALL. If your combo is cancelling the animations properly you get the speed increase on skills, which is the main goal of combo. Dual wield/faster weapons allow more r hits and are bit more forgiving on missing animation cancel timing due to the faster animations themselves. Dual wield ONLY has marked speed increase not using combo

So basically if your combo is solid, your only losing a "R" hit or so per string with slower weapons....i reccomend keeping the higher AP weapon and learning to combo with it rather than using the dual wield as a crutch for bad timing.

Dual wield however is a cheaper way oftimes to beat weapon def gear....Try dual crackers/impacts once on huge spear/sword/axe defence guys[/qoute]

Anyways, you're wrong imo. i can combo alot faster with hb then raptor. Not just R hits but skill hits as well. I've tested it so many times its not even funny

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

get 200k and lvl u noob.

PS. I figured out what pero meant..lol didn't clue in at first..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123