Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Need DM partner hh side diez/malice and parasite only needed

This is a discussion on Need DM partner hh side diez/malice and parasite only needed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Got massive/960 but not exactly sure about the times I can be on. We'll see.....
Page: 2

Karpsu

Got massive/960 but not exactly sure about the times I can be on. We'll see..

Pollux

check pm's =D

sophiem

para working on dm? I am not sure.

Can some1 tell me xD?

Banned

ok check pms and all are good to me...i will decide but i plan on doing this about 3 or 4 hours each night at 8 pm eastern time until my bank is back up

nfw

um why would anyone need to massive a dm oO thay hit like and i only got 1047 def only thing i have a problem with it is i got shity hp xD

tez if my priest was human id come

Itamal

I'll talk to you in clan chat, don't forget the sliding party btw, I'll show you what's hardcore XPnig :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by Itamal
    I'll talk to you in clan chat, don't forget the sliding party btw, I'll show you what's hardcore XPnig *:lol:
    <_<

thats all i will say to your crazy dm sliding party with 6 meles and 2 priests.....no constant heal <_<

Itamal

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Itamal
    I'll talk to you in clan chat, don't forget the sliding party btw, I'll show you what's hardcore XPnig *:lol:
    <_<

thats all i will say to your crazy dm sliding party with 6 meles and 2 priests.....no constant heal <_<[/b]
    your'e just too boring.
    If a BP with 520 AC and 2850 HP is going to do it, someone like you shouldn't be scared =/
    Of course people with skills don't get hit and know when to stop incase they did, we killed about 5 DM's in 10 seconds each with about 4 melees without anyone dieing.

Banned

Originally posted by Itamal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Itamal)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Itamal

<_<

thats all i will say to your crazy dm sliding party with 6 meles and 2 priests.....no constant heal <_<
    your'e just too boring.
    If a BP with 520 AC and 2850 HP is going to do it, someone like you shouldn't be scared =/
    Of course people with skills don't get hit and know when to stop incase they did, we killed about 5 DM's in 10 seconds each with about 4 melees without anyone dieing.[/b]
    we will see your theroy....i know i wont die i know this but some of you will watch...but i already said i am game for it....just dont like my clannies dieing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12