Need Global Mod or Admin for Middleman

This is a discussion on Need Global Mod or Admin for Middleman within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Looking for a global mod or admin to be a middleman on my trade with ComeBackSoon , I need a ...
Page: 1

4O4

Lightbulb

Looking for a global mod or admin to be a middleman on my trade with ComeBackSoon , I need a admin or mod soon so please contact me on my pms.... only Global mods or Admins no other people. if you have a msn tell me it over Pms

Banned

I think it wud be good if u can tell more specific what the trade is about..

Is it just a char trade? or a usd trade, etc etc...

I know there are some Market Mods and moderators that dont wonna do a usd trade for u

Struggle

don't let wind (the scammer) do it, you'dd come out empty handed.

the_man_slayer

lol prove wind is a scammer.

Banned

Rofl struggle, do i know u? what do u got against me?

I FUCKIN DIDNT SAY I WUD DO A TRADE -.-

Struggle

Pfffft...........there was a 10 page topic which Festo explained very clearly using IP's to prove her main account matched the account of a scamming account and she claims she had no idea that scamming account was logged on her computer, gimme a break lol.

I DONT KNOW HOW MY DNA GOT THERE, MAYBE ITS NOT MINE!
    LOL

That'll hold in court.

Banned

You obvious didnt read the hole topic i see

4-stroke

windwaker is not a scammer

Banned

wee hiya stroke :P

Its been a while eh? =P

Struggle

let me hear u explain how the scammers account was logged on YOUR computer and you had no idea.

Yeah the forum turned their cheek due to the fact you're a ditsy blonde but I wont, I know you're a scammer and you SHOULD be banned.

Jay

let me hear u explain how the scammers account was logged on YOUR computer and you had no idea.
    Yeah the forum turned their cheek due to the fact you're a ditsy blonde but I wont, I know you're a scammer and you SHOULD be banned.[/b]

well mr genius, either proove that shes a scammer or stop typing here?

and yes dont tell me to go search for the topic where she was accused since im not the one accusing her

Struggle

there was a 10 page topic where festo kept telling wind to bascially stfu because she kept denying having that scamming account.

If you fail to keep up with the scammers and you're a mod for the market, well, that says enough.

Edit: here ya go homo

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...hl=Wind+scammer

Quoting Eric

"And I repeat, both of these people share the exact same range of IPs on the exact same ISP.
    Now I know alot of people are friends with WindWaker, but please dispute my facts and if proven wrong I will delete this thread and make a new one saying she is legit.
    "

There was a scamming account called KlyPtoPio

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Festo)</div>
    Explain the account "Klyptopio" u have been posting under[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Festo)</div>
    I just don’t see how this can be a coincidence that’s all due to the following

Users posting from this IP address: 87.49.59.224 [ 0x57313be0.aaanxx4.adsl-dhcp.tele.dk ]
    WindWaker [ 222 Posts ]
    Klyptopio [ 2 Posts ]

Users posting from this IP address: 87.49.230.173 [0x5731e6ad.aaanxx4.adsl-dhcp.tele.dk ]
    WindWaker [ 60 Posts ]
    Klyptopio [ 23 Posts ]

The above two ips concerned derive from a company called “TDC-TELEDANMARK-BREDBAANDSADSL-NET” from what I can see it’s a national telecoms company in Denmark. Both IP’s have Windwaker and Klyptopio posting from them the 87.49.230.173 is consistent with both Windwaker and Klyptopio.

As for your school “217.61.43.141” which I think is your school connection “netname: SKAERBAEK-KOMMUNE-SKOLE”

Derive what you want to derive from this information[/b]

nuff said

please pm people instead of creating a new topic.

I must also point out i will never be the middle man for transactions