need help

This is a discussion on need help within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; does ko got a phone number i can call im fed up with there bullshit. first the overcharged me x3 ...
Page: 1

mcchasey

does ko got a phone number i can call im fed up with there bullshit.
    first the overcharged me x3 and then they wont gime a refund or my premium its been like 5 days i sent in like 20 tickets and keep gettting bullshit responces even thought they admited they saw they charged me 3x and i still havnt got my premium.

any help is appreciated thanks

Banned

does ko got a phone number i can call im fed up with there bullshit.
    first the overcharged me x3 and then they wont gime a refund or my premium its been like 5 days i sent in like 20 tickets and keep gettting bullshit responces even thought they admited they saw they charged me 3x and i still havnt got my premium.

any help is appreciated thanks[/b]
    charge back XD
    i think theres a phone number in TOS maybe
    or hey use search engine and see if you get a topic there with many phone numbers bro

tindall

The one on the BBB is wrong and I think they change the number like every other week <_< <_<

i dont think its wrong..thats the one that I have for them I believe....Dont remember which one is there. but should be right. They just dont answer.