Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

need help

This is a discussion on need help within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well at 12:00 AM Pacific Time zone I got fucking hacked I was merchanting in Moradon and I D/C'd i ...
Page: 1

Dark_sith

Default need help

well at 12:00 AM Pacific Time zone I got fucking hacked I was merchanting in Moradon and I D/C'd i thought oh well thats just the server just D/Cing me relog back in and iom fucking naked is there any way for a non-premium user to get some sort of rollback or get his items or should i give up trying and fuck the game and go to E-Bay im a nub on Diez why would some1 want my shit

ITEMS LOST
    7/70 Mirages x2
    ROL(the best drop i ever got in-game was so damn happy that day)
    Kek +1(loaned)
    Elf belt
    EME(Clan Drop)
    RE (loaned)
    Full 7/12 Chitin
    1.8 billion Coins

If I decide to quit thanks to all the people who helped me Pk/Level (all of my clannies for the good times,ASDF,Terr0r,Devil,huy0va,Lucky,RedfieldTnt,T ezz,Echo,Magikz,Kitty,Oik_oik

Im guessing it was the Name-change scroll bug because I'd probably wouldn't be ever to get to relog back

If i'm missing someone sorry good to have been playing with all of yall

Vchernyak

JudgmentDay

omg sith, go msn

SiegeR

the hacking shit starting come out more than ever.New security leak?

apoth0r

Lol it's never a security leak, it is however always someone who has access to the account. So have a look at the people with access, it's hard to look at em in that way but it's pretty much a dead cert.

BattyBat

yes the term hacking on ko actually translates to multiple people having access to the account. Dont give out details and stay safe, simple.

Aww man

redfieldTnT

jump on a hman accoutn of mine lv 61 sin lv61 paladin ill farm with u no need to share drops change u pw ur email ur everything and well get that shit back i wont let u quit if its cause items we can make that shit back no time <3

Luckyduck

Wow....um...ya, we'll figure somethign out.

at 12 am pacific time B1 went down for everyone I thought. It went down for me, and when i cam here it showed offline. sure it wasnt a rollback?

Hostage

Roll back of all his items?

if recently traded from one to another, yeah. just throwing it out there cuz it happened to me twice. i moved some stuff from one char to another and then the server crashed and one char rolled back but the other did not, so items were gone. After that was when I resigned myself to never getting service from K2. Got that same shitty "fu" response.

Dark_sith

well when i first logged back in i was like WTF.....then while in Moradon naked about 3 Turks started yelling GM MY ACCOUNT IS NAKED NAME CHANGE and then they said shit i couldnt understand im guessing some guy did it last night....guess if I ever come back never gonna merchant again also I play on Diez not Beramus ........

So no premium....anyone know the odds of getting my shit back :unsure:

Luckyduck

I told you, you should have given me the ROL =P

Rentzusuken

Redfield, your signature is from Soulfly - Tribe, right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast