Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Let's play a game...

This is a discussion on Let's play a game... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So tonight, assuming war is bugged, let's play a game to break some of the typical war practices we have. ...
Page: 1

Cleatus

Default Let's play a game...

So tonight, assuming war is bugged, let's play a game to break some of the typical war practices we have.

The Game:

Find and Kill me. Finding me will be harder than the killing part I'm quite sure. I'll be alone, but in a party with at least 1 rogue (for lupine), so don't think you'll be sneaky and just run around stealthed and I won't know.

The Rules: It starts when I say I am ready. The game starts in when Tez or Stellar say so in commander chat, following my msn message to them. If you are alone, I will not fight back, you mist simply kill me. If there are more than one of you I'm fighting back. Use everything in your arsenol EXCEPT acid pots and AP debuffs... cause I'll just log out right then and there. I'll relog eventually - maybe immediately, maybe 10 minutes, maybe 20 minutes later. I'll let the commanders know who's the fag who can't follow directions and everyone will be pissed at you ( you'll see why when I get to the end). I will stay in 1 spot until found. Then I'm just going to pot and run away (Unless ofc there are more than 1 of you - then I'm going to find a way to live if possible and move to a new location) NO GIVING CLUES IN COMMANDER CHAT - I'm watching with Marv.

The idea is to bring a little something new to the same old thing we do every week. Have some fun with it.

EXCEPTIONS: Other high level chars I'm fighting with you .. period.. solo or not. Tez and Stellar are excluded. This is more geared toward lower level ppl who cannot nova the gate and just sit down waiting for war to be unbugged. I'd actually prefer high level ppl just do what they normally do only because a party of level 68+ has been playing long enough and know enough to win this game before the lower level folks even get a shot at it... but this goes for everyone so now for the prize:

If you kill me solo 10 million coins. If you kill me with a party (this means the party had to work together to find and kill me- ie I get hit by more than 1 person) 20 million coins for everyone in your party. The award will be given following the war - be sure to take a screenshot if you were in the party so we know to pay you. Afk ppl (who don't show up in my fraps / ss won't be paid, if you kill me dont' quickly add everyone in your clan just to get them paid, you MUST be present to be paid)

I will fraps the entire thing. I'll let Tez / Stellar know who killed me and they will let you know when the game has finished.

So, if war IS bugged then at some point I will PM Tez and/or Stellar and let them know I'm ready to play. Good Luck! Everyone have fun!

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

how about you give me 50m for reading all of that

Banned

cletus the solo reward sucks cause if a noob kills u solo u should reward him more cause u suck bad.....i will add to that

if u kill him solo i will 90 mill to the 10 mill he is giving to make it 100 mill only applies to people with level 65 or lower...all higher levels amount will be half

Cleatus

I was trying to discourage ppl like you from hunting me down and killing me solo..

shail or zripz could parasite malice me and kill me boom dead.. and since i can't /town or the game is ruined.. then it's not much of a challange.. if it's a noob then ok.. i'll go 50 / 50 with you on that.. if it's a high level char then ..you're out 90m ^^

the other thought i had was... a junior Hiz/Tra/Tez red ball killer could get really rich with good timing :mellow: but however it goes I'm down.. this should be fun

Trii

50% hp pots ftw ?

kenpai

lol, he did say he wasnt going to fight back right if it was only 1 guy, or did i misread?

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Here's the entire post in 1 line:

Find him and kill him and get some money in war.

Cleatus

Originally posted by kenpai
    lol, he did say he wasnt going to fight back right if it was only 1 guy, or did i misread?
    You are correct. Unless ofc it's someone high level.. say for example Hakuna - someone I typically see in CZ, someone who is the pwn - man it's just stupid for me to not fight cause if not it will last 9 seconds :Game Over: aq man, if you're a good pker I'm kicking your ass if possible - at least you're fighting for your money...

Umm.. B> 50% HP pots.. being that I have NONE

Banned

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    cletus the solo reward sucks cause if a noob kills u solo u should reward him more cause u suck bad.....i will add to that

if u kill him solo i will 90 mill to the 10 mill he is giving to make it 100 mill only applies to people with level 65 or lower...all higher levels amount will be half
    i edited it cause u are right...i would rather the money go to a lower level cause its harder for them to farm and earn coins

sAMU_

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    how about you give me 50m for reading all of that
    +1

Cleatus

sad1st is disqualified too :P :wub: :angry: :unsure: :wacko: :lol:

Cookie_God

I FOUND U...sitting on ur comp

Cleatus

lol :wub: :wub:

lo0pynuts

i think thats a pretty good idea im assuming its on diez though and i play cypher but thats a really good idea something out of the ordinary glad you thought of it and are gonna do it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast