Need Help With Banning

This is a discussion on Need Help With Banning within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well tried to log in today, got the dreaded server under maintinance msg... Turns out im banned for payment fraud ...
Page: 1

ILIKEPIE

Well tried to log in today, got the dreaded server under maintinance msg...
    Turns out im banned for payment fraud of $5 but my monthly bank statement clearly shows that the payment went through.
    I sent in a ticket to see what the hell is their problem, but Im kinda scared now.

Anyone have any experience with getting unblocked etc? Any info at all would help.

Same with a very good friend this morning

In his case its even more weird as the failed payment is for $17.90, and we are not aware of him buying anything of that amount. I dont even know what you could buy that costs $17.90.

Any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: ok, I know what the 17.90 could be: 2 bronze premiums, but still it makes no sense :angry:

Same thing happened with a friend named karpsu.. it sucks bad but theres almost no hope unless you have a direct GM connection.

I don't - he doesn't. Any other suggestions? Or anyone who has had this and got rid of it?

Oatmeal

Just prove to them you paid the money. Are you sure you didn't have insufficent funds?

Yes. Everything appears to be properly done from c&b's part, at least for the payments that show in the c&B account.

About four of my clanies a while ago all got banned because they use click and buy. But like someone else stated just show them that you payed it and you should get your account back in a couple days.

Thanks, will try and I hope it works out.

morgoth666

like i said before...if u have any $$$$ problems with k2 they will bann u without any mercy, they always auto answer like this :

I regret to inform you that your account has been blocked on 2/5/2007 for payment fraud concerning your Knight Online account. In order to resolve this issue, please contact the source of payment made on the account in question. After doing so please request the company to contact K2Network in regards to your account. Thank you for your understanding. –Knight Online Customer Support Team

i bougth many months ago a warrior for my friend, the thing is maybe the old owner payed with an overcharged card or something like that.....so guys be carefull.

Infinitemadness

Do you have someone else that uses their C&B account to buy you prem or KC? If so, then if THEY get banned for payment issues, so do you. I doubt that that is the case, but just saying. The only thing I can say is, that occasionally that sometimes they will take out 2 payments instead of one, and the bank, or in this case C&B will reverse one of them, (without you knowing *Sometimes*) and when that is reversed, *poof* your account is banned. Good luck to you.