Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone had their account banned recently for no reason?

This is a discussion on Anyone had their account banned recently for no reason? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; in last 3 days...
Page: 1

Validating

Default Anyone had their account banned recently for no reason?

in last 3 days

Banned

Yes me. Got banned forever, had about 70gb worth stuff on the account. I got banned on 5 april for nothing. Tried to contact k2 and got 5 times exact the same reply back.
    Contacted BBB yesterday and we'll see what they say

Me... banned forever no reason

Happened to my 3 year old character, that I was using for a merchant character a few weeks ago. I finally got a hold of k2 network cause the GM's and customer support are worthless and got my character unbanned. Looking at the official forums it's been happening to a lot of people. Glad I sold my main last month.

MrLee

I got a ban, also for about 60gb, but it gave me a kind of "spamming, that sale figure, " and wrote that forever, I do not understand, can someone advise something?: d
    btw. It was 17 september 2010

Quote Originally Posted by MrLee View Post
    I got a ban, also for about 60gb, but it gave me a kind of "spamming, that sale figure, " and wrote that forever, I do not understand, can someone advise something?: d
    btw. It was 17 september 2010
    Then that has nothing to do with the last 3 days xD

ANyways 2 all those who got bann recently Please read the thread on officials

There was 1 unfair bann tho. My friend bought a Rof+1 for 20gbs and he got banned, But he told me that the guy who sold him the Rof is not banned yet.

I think is unfair since he did Not bought from wedsite or the haxer. Either way @ those who havent get bann yet get rid of any illegal items.
    (+ if there was only 1rof +0 where you think the +1 came from? xD )

MrLee

do not know what to do, how do you think there is any chance that I unlocked my account?

Banned

I have no idea. THe costumer support is useless, but contacting BBB helped in the past. I will report when I get a final answer from them (can take up to 2 weeks)

Cousteau

My older acc was banned for no reason.When i was trying to log in game i saw that i got banned 999.it is bulllshit i have never ever used 3rd party tools programI wonder what K2 network trying to do.

I think I got it worst...I made a new char and was messing around with my gf and I got banned. I log onto Gamersfirst and I got banned for "Bug abuse to gain nation points".

I only had 100 national points that came with the character. Not a big lost, but it's funny.

MrLee

could someone help me, because I do not understand what is going on with the BBB?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrLee View Post
    could someone help me, because I do not understand what is going on with the BBB?
    Basically they accept friendly "donations" to improve ratings.

They are not reliable.

K2 plz stop being bad its really gonna cost you some GG players influent and your gonna loose money! Wake up... stop breaking nuts...

Banned Senior Member

Lol it's already noticable how many players they've lost over the years.

Now there's discussion about merging servers. That's pretty much how this game will die, merge after merge, until only a handful are left.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast