Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Need HELP ! GM CHECK THIS !

This is a discussion on Need HELP ! GM CHECK THIS ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what lvl is your char? Take all the items, put them on another account and chargeback on them. Sending tickets ...
Page: 3

what lvl is your char?

Take all the items, put them on another account and chargeback on them. Sending tickets or emailing them won't do jack shit...

didinino

and for next time, when u click and u see that it does not accept ur payment-> Quit PUS and chk if u have the gold prem (mybe relog or something if u afraid to be X2 charged or more.. :\). if u see nothing u can re-try buying it....

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

4) Today i was check my billing and K2 take my money !! (5x gold and 2x 4500KC) !!
    I LOST 200$ !![/b]
    LMFAO!!!

PrivateSeller1

you have to buy gold prem 40x before it works. then it will give refudn you your money. gogo try it

BobGreensley

and for next time, when u click and u see that it does not accept ur payment-> Quit PUS and chk if u have the gold prem (mybe relog or something if u afraid to be X2 charged or more.. :\). if u see nothing u can re-try buying it....[/b]
    Yah I got charged 5x gold premium and still no gold premium. I have sent in cs tickets and no reply because Im not premium =/ I send ticket You shoudl anser my question really fucking fast I am X5 gold premium... But yah they withdrew the money from my bank account. I went it and filled out some paper work and I shoulud get my money back. My account will probally get banned but, I don't give a shit anymore

killer2675

dude here take all items off ur acct give me ur trinas then buy me a whole bunch of shit off pus then tell me when adn where and u trade to me

havvvk

They'll ban you if you do anything to take your money back

KiNgKoNg

yea bro you take back your money you will be banned , i suggest you send all your items to a different account if you plan on playing again , or another thing you can do is keep sending support tickets and hope that they will refund you. good luck. i still say you go and slaughter k2 with a shotty but w/e.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123