Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

The most tactical character?

This is a discussion on The most tactical character? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What do you think is the most tactical character in this game? at start i thought it was an archer, ...
Page: 1

infected

Default The most tactical character?

What do you think is the most tactical character in this game?
    at start i thought it was an archer, im a man who likes to try everything.
    then i tried mage and realised its really complicated, not only to stay alive but to keep your party members alive [talking about pk ofcourse].

I decided to change characters to the most tactical character, so i need ur opinions, what is the most complicated character? imo its make priest.

Banned

priest ; cure/heal buff etc.. the most simple imo is Warrior because even if you dont know combo u can get a healer and just spam sworddance and ull be fine

king arthur

i think sin is

MrPayne

That must be a Priest since he is the one that keeps ya azz alive lol, and u have to heal yourself/others cure and duff, everyone expact you to heal and u are trying to keep yourselv alive..
    nuber 2 is the rogue, maybe he is fast but he has 7 skillz at lvl 60 that u must have enough AP/Def to survive withem at CZ..
    number 3 will be the Mage, he is the one that cover even the priest azz when you are beeing chased by 10-12 Humans or Orcs, he can allways tp you at hard moments but allso must keep himselv alive..

thats about it..

Aqu

I have a feeling you're going to get opinions suggesting that each class is the best

Definetly priest, not only because I'm playing one, but from every char type I've tried, priest is definetly the hardest.

int priest and assassin both very tactical, but priest is the most important party member so i say priest. Good mage is important too.

warrior definately the most simple, i think a blind gorilla with no arms could play warrior.

Aqu

You see I would say the same about rogues

stevouk

Originally posted by Aqu
    You see I would say the same about rogues
    +1

i played a lvl 62 rouge for about a year and a bit and i would say its easy once you get the hang of it....

cure
    minor heal
    some good bitch ass skills
    wolf (other class need scrolls)
    swift + light feet (other class need scrolls)
    cure disease

and i dont need to list the rest but yeah...warrior is easy but is just basically scrolls all the time lol, mages are just shite unless they are lvl 70 with leet gear ( i will probs get flamed for this lol ) h43r: but they have low defence but there skills are good to help out like ice slows you down and light stuns you and flame hits hard

i would say priest has to be the hardest because he has to look after you like a mam with a 1 month old baby :wub:

Heim4teil

why u all say warrior is easy? oO try to find good partys with him...rogues can give swift and so on but who need a warrrior in a party...and is hard to make mny till lvl 60 and can doing DMS...and the master quest is too hard...and combo too hard to timing oO yes all can play a warrior but not much player can a warrior good OO

Defensive mage. He can see the whole fight with a very good perspective of whats going on and keep alive his whole party. Usually melees get lost in the fight being to close to enemies, is hard to see whats going on everywhere. If u play defensive mage, u can see the big picture.

Small party with good tp mage can own easily big parties.

Agree, warrior is easy. Cares only for himself. He has no other job than hit ppl.

stevouk

Originally posted by Heim4teil
    why u all say warrior is easy? oO try to find good partys with him...rogues can give swift and so on but who need a warrrior in a party...and is hard to make mny till lvl 60 and can doing DMS...and the master quest is too hard...and combo too hard to timing oO yes all can play a warrior but not much player can a warrior good OO
    well i am lvl 61 warrior and have only pk'd for a day or two and have about 5k NP lol...

Heim4teil

i have shity items as warrior because i was k2ed 5month but now iam going rocks =) i want to do PK with my warrior lvl 61 oO -1000np or something =)

GLAVE+7 sux

depends how you play rogue. if you play like 99% of the idiots out there and run around stealthed, spike a paper mage then town, then yes it is easy. If you want to be an asset to a PK party no it is difficult.

warrior on the other hand is the same no matter how u play it. You run around spamming 3-4 buttons and not paying the slightest attention to what your party is doing.

Arphetic

IMO mage is harder then priest
    A mage would be like an easier target for the enemy cause of their low defence, so they would be like.. picked first and die a lot. Also in Beast killing its kinda hard... u need to chill good nd stuff

But a priest can buff itself, heal itself when needed. also when hes doing it alright he can just stand still just spamming heal button...

--BTW im talking about buff/heal priest now in my case, and a paper flame mage. Im sure an int-mage and a BP would be all different story--

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast