Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

gogo koxp

This is a discussion on gogo koxp within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dunno if its really koxp or not, but the turka turka slms are using hack again gg. PunkBuster you're great!...
Page: 1

SaltyTaco

Default gogo koxp

Dunno if its really koxp or not, but the turka turka slms are using hack again gg. PunkBuster you're great!

Dorn

turks have always used hacks...an internet chat bar pole had 78% of all turks admitting to hacking, 10% of all internet chatbar owners admitted to hacking past/present...its not that big of a deal

SaltyTaco

Thanks for the informative analysis on turkish people.

The real meaning of this post is that PunkBuster = shit, K2 = shit, GMs = shit, USKO = fucked.

They should rename KO to Babashopping Hackers Online.

salty baba get used it...my advice: make ur own niche, when no1, not even the boogeyman, can touch u :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

:wub:

peroxide

Sad to say but no online game can stop cheaters to much lil kids.

tom

ROFL u talk about koxp when asdok vasco ola and zarx are in ur clan :lol: gogogoggo kill volcanic rock asdok+vasco= pwnz every thing

Killgannon

What is KOXP? Does it just help you XP faster? If so, who cares they get to 70 quick and suck because they haven't had to play that hard the whole time... I have no idea what it is though, can someone help me out?

SaltyTaco

Originally posted by tom
    ROFL u talk about koxp when asdok vasco ola and zarx are in ur clan :lol: gogogoggo kill volcanic rock asdok+vasco= pwnz every thing
    Post a screenshot or stfu. I've never seen any of them using koxp, not even once. I'm pretty damn sure that you have never seen them using koxp either. In fact I am almost 100% sure of this. Oh and yeah, forgot to mention that you are also pissed at zarx and those guys for leaving GotSkillz and making you lose your capes oh noes.

You are just jealous of everyone in our clan because you got kicked from it for being a noobie.

If you can't back up your statements with evidence then you sir can kindly go fuck yourself, in the ass, with a chainsaw. Thank you, pls drive thru.

Road

Originally posted by Killgannon
    What is KOXP? Does it just help you XP faster? If so, who cares they get to 70 quick and suck because they haven't had to play that hard the whole time... I have no idea what it is though, can someone help me out?
    It's a 3rd party Program that you can program spells to be done automatically, or just the Z R macro all the Rogue do. You can also use it to open inn hostest or Npc when ever you want so you never have to town. I think it's also how they arrow shower hackers run and shoot 5 100% accurate arrows. They all use koxp for this. Gay >_>

Killgannon

So why is this worse the script macros? I hate both, but they seem like the same thing almost.

SaltyTaco

koxp is basicly just like a macro, except it has a few extra things. Arrow shower hack, priests can heal while they are sitting down, soem things like that. Maybe I'm wrong? Hell ive never used it so I dunno the features.

Think I will go download it tomorrow though, no reason to play legit in this game anymore. Tired of playing legitly just to watch 1000 cheaters that never get caught every day.

So like yeah thomas next time you see me in game I will be cheating, please fraps me so maybe i will get banned in 2010.

Killgannon

That about the way I feel, but eh... cheaters never win or so I'm told.

tom

and my friend got fraps of vasco asdok devil dance and some more random archers koxping in golems and trons ill post later after he send it to me.

KirbyKommando

Originally posted by tom
    http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/451...11734508aw.jpg *

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/928/200...111734544dl.jpg *

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/8466/20...111734586wf.jpg *

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/9339/2006...411173732vf.jpg

its not me on the pic someone posted it on other forum and YES he was in got skillz in these pic's but we didnt even know his koxping
    Look at asdok his bow , do you really think he could have koxped that talos with 50 dmg per arrow ?

You claim Asdok is in the party with that other koxper but asdok doesn't even party with other ppl then his friends , weird :wacko:

Asdok has been an assassin for ages (he can just shoot for fun ?)

You are just a silly little person who says different things every day.
    Remember this ? :

Thomas :
    "I'd rather koxp then be a nerd" -_-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast