Need help with a quck catch up

This is a discussion on Need help with a quck catch up within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok so i just started back up after maby 6 years, and i gatta say i feal like im learning ...
Page: 1

Default Need help with a quck catch up

Ok so i just started back up after maby 6 years, and i gatta say i feal like im learning all over again.

list of stuff that im completely lost with:

Portu stuff
    New weapons, not cursed
    new accessories that are for jamadar def
    whats a jamadar lol
    rebirthing after 83 or whatever its called.

if someone can give me a 5second catch up i would greatly appreciate it. you guys are awaesome!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tearz View Post
    Ok so i just started back up after maby 6 years, and i gatta say i feal like im learning all over again.
    !
    Portu is an entirely new class, which will take a while to get used to. Jamadar is a new weapon type for assassins, so that they have an out for dagger defense, which means that you have to balance between dagger and other defenses instead of just using iron set + CS to get the best weapon defenses in the game. Rebirthing means getting 15 extra stat points (most likely 15 extra HP) after reaching level 83.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tearz View Post

list of stuff that im completely lost with:

Portu stuff
    New weapons, not cursed
    new accessories that are for jamadar def
    whats a jamadar lol
    rebirthing after 83 or whatever its called.

if someone can give me a 5second catch up i would greatly appreciate it. you guys are awaesome!!!!
    -Portu / Kurian is a 'new' class that reuses armors, animations, skill trees and has a default model with no changing visuals. Has access to guaranteed stuns and slows, and while effective, nobody likes playing it.
    -Under the Castle weapons (UTC) have the highest attack power tier in the game. They don't have a curse effect though (those would be darkness weapons). You can google Knight online Buju, Moonlight, Azagai, Khanjar and Adaga to get started.
    -Pontus, Taurus and Ararat jewels come in 3 types: pendants, rings (as good as ROFs) and belts. They give various weapon defenses with varying additional bonuses (AC / Health), but dagger is not one of them.
    -Jamadar is basically dagger that has its own weapon defense values (jamadar defense, dagger defense are different). It has no animations when used in the main hand (literally R attacking people visually) and has slightly more range than dagger.
    -If you reach level 83 (max level) and 100%, with some requirements (gold, NP) you can start from 83 all over, and get 2 extra stat points (could be allocated anywhere, even in 255 maxed out stats). You can do this 5 times from 83/0 to 83/5. Good luck though.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

-Jamadar is basically dagger that has its own weapon defense values (jamadar defense, dagger defense are different). It has no animations when used in the main hand (literally R attacking people

Really? last i used them they had animations i thought but they were just different than dagger? was that removed at some point?

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    -Jamadar is basically dagger that has its own weapon defense values (jamadar defense, dagger defense are different). It has no animations when used in the main hand (literally R attacking people

Really? last i used them they had animations i thought but they were just different than dagger? was that removed at some point?
    They were bugged (animation) at some point, but they should be fixed now.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    They were bugged (animation) at some point, but they should be fixed now.
    Really???? So now you can tell apart the diverse sin skills when using jam in the right hand?

Now they only need to fix kurian devil lol.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Really???? So now you can tell apart the diverse sin skills when using jam in the right hand?

Now they only need to fix kurian devil lol.
    That what I heard, it should be confirmed by a sin that has a jamadar dagger at USKO, since I have no means to verify that by myself.

thank you all soo much for the catch up, this was super helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    . Rebirthing means getting 15 extra stat points (most likely 15 extra HP) after reaching level 83.
    tahts 5x2 and not 5x3. Each rebirth gives you 2 extra stat points

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    That what I heard, it should be confirmed by a sin that has a jamadar dagger at USKO, since I have no means to verify that by myself.
    How recently? I'm not sure that this is true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0rCCjTOaQU (this is from march 12th 2018. Roughly 4 weeks ago. The jamadar skill animation has not changed and is still different than dagger skill animation.)