Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

My New MSN -- Hacked Once Again

This is a discussion on My New MSN -- Hacked Once Again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yep. It happened again. This time, I only had friends who I knew I can trust on my MSN contact ...
Page: 1

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Thumbs down

Yep. It happened again. This time, I only had friends who I knew I can trust on my MSN contact list, which is why not a lot of people had that email. I wont be using MSN anymore, fuck that.

Please block and delete all of my msn's if you had them, I will not trade mediate ever again in my life and if my KO account gets hacked as well, I'll officially quit. [email protected] is him now.

This time, I'm REALLY puzzled because everytime I had to fill in a password, I either copy pasted it and typed it from the On-Screen Keyboard or only used the on-screen keyboard..
    I've never typed my password on anything at all, my GMail is fucked too. Time to call my bank for the 5th fucking time in this month.

To my fellow clannies and babas, if I do get hacked, the clan will probably disband so someone might need to take over.
    I won't play KO until I get all the shit I need to store on an External, and I'll format... then return to game.

Apparently all 6 of the programs I used individually to scan and delete my keylog didn't work.

EDIT: My friend is talking to him on msn now and he is telling him that he is the same hacker who stole Linus' GM account to hack all of Ares people who've lost their shit in the recent past.
    He also says, that I've done something very bad to him and that the whole reason to why everyone on Ares is getting hacked, was because of me.. What the fuck did I ever do to anyone?
    If anything, I only fucking helped people with trade mediations seriously pissing me the fuck off.
    He also says that he knows me in real life and that "he is 40% of Turkish blood".

What the fuck man, so sick and fucking tired of this I'm so outta here..

Fuck.

TopCat

i just msged him on msn.. no reply
    lol

Sad to hear that I hope nothing happens to your account - You've always been a kickass person D:

TopCat

Toppy says:
    whos this
    Danny says:
    k2 hacker
    Toppy says:
    right
    !
    Danny says:
    yep
    azi warmen cool ares k2 vsvsvsvs
    Toppy says:
    hmmm

Xtr3m3

Have you try:

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
    Advanced SystemCare
    Avira AntiVir

It seems like that hes one hell of an pro hacker if this is true, wow

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

what in the hell man, sorry to hear danny =(

Have you try:

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
    Advanced SystemCare
    Avira AntiVir[/b]
    Yes.

It seems like that hes one hell of an pro hacker if this is true, wow[/b]
    It's true because.. We are talking now to try to make a "peace treaty" and talk this over. I told him I want him to prove to me that he is the real hacker, by hacking an msn I just randomly made.

I'm waiting for him to hack it now.

suspicious...

ChocolateMints

dan do you use same password he did it to my msn i changed passwords and he doesnt do it anymore just dont use same password or he will get you id and login

edit: try using a yahoo account
    or have someone make an account for you

ThePrime

i do not even think anyone can stop him for real. i bet he spend all his life learning how to control the internet. never had any real social life and probly already killed his parents or at least controls them. the only good thing is he will not have any offspring cause he will die as a virgin.

Arthurios

Talking with danny and this hacker at the moment. THIS HACKER HACKED ALL ENGLISH CLANS IN ARES AND PLAYERS. He knows what he does. He also said that he fucked the login at the moment.

Yep, he just hacked a freshly made msn i JUST made 3 minutes ago.. Holy fuck.

He changed the password for me and told me to log it in with that.. fucking lawl.

We are talking now, I will paste everything later when I am done

Xtr3m3

WOW he MUST have some mad skills...

He probably is seen everything through logs now...2 PC maybe...seen your pc plus his

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast