Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need help from you guys

This is a discussion on Need help from you guys within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OK Linus has asked me to get some help in fixing the xp bug D1 has suffered We're going to ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

OK Linus has asked me to get some help in fixing the xp bug D1 has suffered

We're going to need screenshots of the amount of exp:

Gotten in a group on Diez 1 in a group of less than 3
    Gotten in a group on Diez 1 in a group of more than 3

Gotten in a group on any other server in a group of less than 3
    gotten in a group on any other server in a group of more than 3

please post SS here of amounts of xp on the same mob

type the levels of the people in your party.

thekingofswing

forget diez come carnac felix <3

but seriously gl and hope it finally gets fixed

sorry if this was answered somewhere, but whats the issue?

thekingofswing

the issue is the exp on diez 1 has been bugged for at least a year and a half by my count, if u party u get like absoultly shit exp from everything you kill.
    On the plus side the droprate on diez1 is higher then any other server.

originally it was believed to have resulted when the orc king (forgot the name taurus or wasabi i think) nation transfered while still being king but that wasnt the result. its just been bugged and k2 has done shit to fix it after being nagged for a year.

linus needs our help?

why dont you tell him to get the k2&#39;s GM&#39;s to do something isntead of getting half the work done by the players.

Fuk linus, tell him to get his lazy ass to go diez and try. why should we do his job for him?

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

linus needs our help?

why dont you tell him to get the k2&#39;s GM&#39;s to do something isntead of getting half the work done by the players.

Fuk linus, tell him to get his lazy ass to go diez and try. why should we do his job for him?[/b]
    becuz if we dont it will never be done

lol u honistly think their gonna waste their time??/

personally i like diez set up

cuz d1 good for farm ect <3

becuz if we dont it will never be done

lol u honistly think their gonna waste their time??/

personally i like diez set up

cuz d1 good for farm ect <3[/b]

its just like a salesman "go look for yourself, im too busy to tell you abotu the products"

if k2 is giving that attitude, fuk them.

They have asked if we can do it because there are more variables , different ip log ins. You need to give a bigger margin to prove to IT peopel their is an issue. If they log from the office they may not eperince the same conditons as we do.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

They have asked if we can do it because there are more variables , different ip log ins. You need to give a bigger margin to prove to IT peopel their is an issue. If they log from the office they may not eperince the same conditons as we do.[/b]

nicely done Felix

Little to Much Beer tonight?

Huck

linus needs our help?

Fuk linus, tell him to get his lazy ass to go diez and try. why should we do his job for him?[/b]
    Dude stfu, we&#39;ve been playing in a server with exp bug for more than 2 years and K2 didnt do anything about it till now.

Now that someone finnally wants to help us get it fixed, u come with this "its their (k2/gm&#39;s) job" ... go suck a dick!!!

Seriously, think twice before u star talking shit ...

Banned Senior Member

Haven&#39;t spoken to Linus in a little, but K2 are well aware of the problem, and it&#39;s been going on for almost 3 years now on Diez 1, it started happening back when I was still in the lower 60&#39;s, all they need to do is ask some of the older K2 staff and i&#39;m sure they would be able to fill in the blanks

nicely done Felix

Little to Much Beer tonight?[/b]
    its a typo............ --" everyone screws up their typing here and there...

Haven&#39;t spoken to Linus in a little, but K2 are well aware of the problem, and it&#39;s been going on for almost 3 years now on Diez 1, it started happening back when I was still in the lower 60&#39;s, all they need to do is ask some of the older K2 staff and i&#39;m sure they would be able to fill in the blanks[/b]

Good then you can tell him who knows about this

AciDDreamZz

sorry Felix but this XP bug has been a problem since before i quit KO over 3yrs ago and just now their gonna give a shit? you cannot tell me they are just learning of this bug, that would be the biggest line of shit i ever heard. my personal oppinion, ya would be nice to have both d1 and d2 match in XP, but i think the KO diez community has adapted just fine even after the dumbest move of taking away the 3 servers so that they can save money for their greedy asses. sure fixing the bug would be a plus, but i believe there would be more downfalls to this than an upside. d1 is where ALL outside activities occure like dungeon, bf, wars, ft, abyss, etc..........and with that said you now should be thinking d1 has enough lag as it is from all this, how would it be if both servers filled with XP??? i think the way it is holds a nice balance and should be left alone. they have other more detrimental things they should be concerned with.

btw, still waiting for my damn present from pus the gay fukrz

dawidek12

I will help u

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast