Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Need help from you guys

This is a discussion on Need help from you guys within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pm me msn or game and we will take some SS...
Page: 2

pm me msn or game and we will take some SS

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

sorry Felix but this XP bug has been a problem since before i quit KO over 3yrs ago and just now their gonna give a shit? you cannot tell me they are just learning of this bug, that would be the biggest line of shit i ever heard. my personal oppinion, ya would be nice to have both d1 and d2 match in XP, but i think the KO diez community has adapted just fine even after the dumbest move of taking away the 3 servers so that they can save money for their greedy asses. sure fixing the bug would be a plus, but i believe there would be more downfalls to this than an upside. d1 is where ALL outside activities occure like dungeon, bf, wars, ft, abyss, etc..........and with that said you now should be thinking d1 has enough lag as it is from all this, how would it be if both servers filled with XP??? i think the way it is holds a nice balance and should be left alone. they have other more detrimental things they should be concerned with.

btw, still waiting for my damn present from pus the gay fukrz[/b]
    I mentioned it several times over the years. At least Linus is prepaired to try which is soemthing we have not seen for donkies from many of their staff

EastonLemon

linus needs our help?

why dont you tell him to get the k2's GM's to do something isntead of getting half the work done by the players.

Fuk linus, tell him to get his lazy ass to go diez and try. why should we do his job for him?[/b]
    Thats the attitude of a 8yr old kid.

If you care about the game then you shouldnt have a problem trying to better it. Instead of crying about problems you could actually get off your ass and contribute to fix them.

Banned

i will send some ss`s soon as i get home, need ksc files or jpg is fine?

Thats the attitude of a 8yr old kid.

If you care about the game then you shouldnt have a problem trying to better it. Instead of crying about problems you could actually get off your ass and contribute to fix them.[/b]
    +1 bro.
    stop flame and start make SS hax0rs

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

I mentioned it several times over the years. At least Linus is prepaired to try which is soemthing we have not seen for donkies from many of their staff[/b]
    whats his msn i wanna talk to linus... got some words for the Ko staff
    but yeah, stop the lame flaming, at least they are trying to fix it and we can
    try and act like there are intelligent ppl on this forum and maybe the KO staff will continue to listen to us about game issues and take some of our advice... aka the game gets better

smknguns

whats his msn i wanna talk to linus... got some words for the Ko staff
    but yeah, stop the lame flaming, at least they are trying to fix it and we can
    try and act like there are intelligent ppl on this forum and maybe the KO staff will continue to listen to us about game issues and take some of our advice... aka the game gets better[/b]

+1
    maybe they will start looking to us as ppl who can help make the game better

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I am doing the best I can to get stuff done for all the users. It may be a slow process but just one result is worth it IMO. He's actually a decent chap and just trying to do the best he can with the tools he has been given.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

People helping with screenshots, I'd recommend going in party to kill several different monsters on D1, then log d2 with same party and do the same monsters again.

This will show it's for various monsters.

I'd also suggest some Karus parties and some Elmo parties, to prove it for both races. (though if it was only one race i'm sure there'd be mass NTing going on :P)

Is it me or is this bug getting older and older? soon it'll of started since before KO came out 0.0

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

We've lived with it for so long it's hard to remember when it started!

AciDDreamZz

i can live with k2 not doing anything, we'll all done it for years..........my question\concern is would it really be for the better if it was fixed? IMO it would better serve everyone to bring back 3rd servers and leave d1 alone for wars and such mentioned activities

i would be happy to help if i felt it was something that made sense to better gameplay

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12