Need info

This is a discussion on Need info within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If anyone knows any info about Jimbob123/fleedude/theamericanhealer please step up and let me know. I need to know name, address, ...
Page: 1

Banned

If anyone knows any info about Jimbob123/fleedude/theamericanhealer please step up and let me know. I need to know name, address, phone number etc. He hacked not only all of my ingame accounts, but ko4life, msn, and most importantly paypal. As soon as I can find out this info my grandmother is going to be pressing charges against him for the paypal. If any Mod knows anything please help me out. Send the info to me in a pm so it's not publically displayed. Thank You.

whiteboy

i think he quit and went to WoW didnt he? thats all i know sorry

If anyone knows any info about Jimbob123/fleedude/theamericanhealer please step up and let me know. I need to know name, address, phone number etc. He hacked not only all of my ingame accounts, but ko4life, msn, and most importantly paypal. As soon as I can find out this info my grandmother is going to be pressing charges against him for the paypal. If any Mod knows anything please help me out. Send the info to me in a pm so it's not publically displayed. Thank You.[/b]
    its okay dabbs...ill just send my grandma over to kick his ass..

goodluck with that...and you defifnatly can press charges for the paypal thing

Banned

I think he did go to WoW, but he is still changing the passwords to my accounts. He is trying to get Fluppy to himself and give it to his friend. Someone help please.