when is a new person aloud to...... ?

This is a discussion on when is a new person aloud to...... ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when is a new member aloud to selling an account how many posts do they have to have or how ...
Page: 1

oOStrikeOo

when is a new member aloud to selling an account how many posts do they have to have or how much reputation do they need to have many thanks !

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

50 to 100 posts

Banned

felix you forgot to delete all the other "S> RAPTOR +11 REBIRTH" private server topics on the rest of the forums h34r:

The king. Senior Member

wtf are u tlking about? haveing high post count dosnt mean u have good reputation, just means that u like to spam oO

Banned

wtf are u tlking about? haveing high post count dosnt mean u have good reputation, just means that u like to spam oO[/b]
    yea , it takes dedication to doing the right thing , and working hard to make sure you name is known to the community for doing legit trades with legit baba's and not scamming even when you have the chance to , i think its a hell of alot more then a post count

Banned

yea , it takes dedication to doing the right thing , and working hard to make sure you name is known to the community for doing legit trades with legit baba's and not scamming even when you have the chance to , i think its a hell of alot more then a post count[/b]
    Thats ironical since most scammers work very hard to make sure that they are known in the community before they scam. Infact, I bet you can even find a positive correlation with "building reputation" and "scamming".

oOStrikeOo

ok guys my questions has been answered before this turns into a flame war the summary is:

50- 100 posts and become known in the ko4life community.

felix you can close this now before it turns into world war 3 thanks.

Banned

Thats ironical since most scammers work very hard to make sure that they are known in the community before they scam. Infact, I bet you can even find a positive correlation with "building reputation" and "scamming".[/b]
    yea im sure you can , its sad that now scammers make getting a good name the same as attempting to scam , its hard to stop scammers and nearly impossible to make a good trades now a days