Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need mage community support for this topic plz

This is a discussion on Need mage community support for this topic plz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To my fellow mages, The mage community need to move and say something about the xp becoz we are left ...
Page: 1

luckyboy

Default Need mage community support for this topic plz

To my fellow mages,
    The mage community need to move and say something about the xp becoz we are left at disadvantage in the game. We need your support:

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=219063

Banned

aoe dk is good exp too...

luckyboy

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    aoe dk is good exp too...
    Very bad for high lvls. Beside it is only 1 spot in all KO. When the orcs find out, you will keep getting raided and not being able to xp very well. DK have a less xp than what EW used to give in CZ.

Raoul

Quote Originally Posted by luckyboy View Post
    Very bad for high lvls. Beside it is only 1 spot in all KO. When the orcs find out, you will keep getting raided and not being able to xp very well. DK have a less xp than what EW used to give in CZ.
    EVERYTHING is less than ew used to give. EW was absurd exp. So many lvl 80 mages were popping up all over the place and it was getting unbalanced. That was the reason behind making exping harder for mages. There was so many mages leveling in like no time. If ew was back, that would just keep getting raided as well. Mages can teleport people in melee parties, aoe cw/falc, dk, DS in eslant. I dont know be creative.

Quote Originally Posted by Raoul View Post
    EVERYTHING is less than ew used to give. EW was absurd exp. So many lvl 80 mages were popping up all over the place and it was getting unbalanced. That was the reason behind making exping harder for mages. There was so many mages leveling in like no time. If ew was back, that would just keep getting raided as well. Mages can teleport people in melee parties, aoe cw/falc, dk, DS in eslant. I dont know be creative.

The problem is people like you. You tell us to be creative, but when we are we get yelled and flamed at.
    Everytime we decide to do boroos with a full mage party (with manes, we kill it faster than melees) we get flamed and ksed, telling us that boroo = melee exp not mage exp, same at DS, same at DK. No point doing trolls and paramuns as they have high magic resist. What else is left to exp on???

Mages cannot exp for shit, only when they are tp mage. But how many exp slots are there that need a tp mage? 10 max?= 10 mages that can get into an exp party?

Yes we can do falcon and cw, but why would we if we get higher exp in dk/ds/boroo aswell? Not like we cannot kill them, we have to let the melees exp cause melees cannot exp anywhere else they say.... Kinda weird huh when all spots are taken by melees and mages are left over??? Why don't we tell the melees to go kill falcons/cw and leave the boroo, ds, dk spots to us?

I wrote this too fast, but to lazy to correct my spelling errors, punctuation.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i miss evil wizards

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Ews made lvling mage to easy. You should stop whining cus at that time melee people xped at ds at eslant or dk in cz and no1 complained back then.

Montezuma

ews was the best. I agree they need to fix it. Mages get raided the most out of every xp party and they nuke our xp

I don't agree with this what so ever. Yes, EW was amazing exp, but I still had no problem exping, even with dks. With EW mages have to much of an advantage in my opinion. Who cares what melle say, if you out ks them, it's your spawn. Monsters in the game were not based on classes, (booro=melle, mage=ew, etc.) the monsters are for all classes, EW aoe is 2x, if not more exp then booro. It's just not fair.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

lvling with mage wasnt easy at all
    they died like flyes on raids, sweetest np's ever

Banned

if you get a good mage party going, dk is alot faster then booro o.o

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    The problem is people like you. You tell us to be creative, but when we are we get yelled and flamed at.
    Everytime we decide to do boroos with a full mage party (with manes, we kill it faster than melees) we get flamed and ksed, telling us that boroo = melee exp not mage exp, same at DS, same at DK. No point doing trolls and paramuns as they have high magic resist. What else is left to exp on???

Mages cannot exp for shit, only when they are tp mage. But how many exp slots are there that need a tp mage? 10 max?= 10 mages that can get into an exp party?

Yes we can do falcon and cw, but why would we if we get higher exp in dk/ds/boroo aswell? Not like we cannot kill them, we have to let the melees exp cause melees cannot exp anywhere else they say.... Kinda weird huh when all spots are taken by melees and mages are left over??? Why don't we tell the melees to go kill falcons/cw and leave the boroo, ds, dk spots to us?

+1 lets do this we keep lvling on dks and booros got ac and hp X2 k?

then u will se melee ppl killing dks once again, why? since ppl think they can bash on mages everyday the game is rulled based in melees, to every melee here try to exp a mage and talk later, k?

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post

good post, totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSmashUp View Post
    if you get a good mage party going, dk is alot faster then booro o.o
    have you ever been in a good EW party?

and I agree.. but since K2 doesn't care about that game at all... ehh...

they don't have to make it as good as they were before... it's enough if EWs get their old HP back and their exp will go up a bit...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    have you ever been in a good EW party?

and I agree.. but since K2 doesn't care about that game at all... ehh...

they don't have to make it as good as they were before... it's enough if EWs get their old HP back and their exp will go up a bit...
    when i was playing in girakon with a rogue i was almost always at EW... and thats just unfair for other classes... EW is crazy exp.. i remember back then there were sooo many lvl 80 mages coz of it.. it was crazy exp and they did good that they reduced its exp...

and aoe dk is still good exp, maybe slower, but still good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast