Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

need a middle man

This is a discussion on need a middle man within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i need a middle man for a trade...anyone good here?...
Page: 1

priest_GOOD

i need a middle man for a trade...anyone good here?

a good catch

i will h34r: h34r: h34r:

priest_GOOD

a good catch

i will h34r: h34r: h34r:[/b]

i dunno wether u r trustable or not but still msn pls?

morax

Amano is trustable dont worry

mag_fire

i can help depends on what server ur on thou

i can help depends on what server ur on thou[/b]
    whenevers threres threads like this there are always people with like, 11 posts willing to "help" :lol:

mag_fire

U ever think that i just created this account cause i have new accounts? I want my account name to match my ingame name instead of another.. ur right thou low post counts means u have a little pen1s. Play with him and his 2k posts.. LOL

Banned Senior Member

With invision, you can change your display name up to 3 times a month I believe... Your login stays the same but what the rest of the people see is whatever you set it. Like my login is phantomlink, but I can set it so my login is phantomlink but my display name that others see on the forums is Phantom. Kinda like a little extra security but admins can track people who change their display names as well

DragonFire

U ever think that i just created this account cause i have new accounts? I want my account name to match my ingame name instead of another.. ur right thou low post counts means u have a little pen1s. Play with him and his 2k posts.. LOL[/b]

change mine :angry:

i can help, if its something big that worth alot of money, so its worth to scam xD

DragonFire

i can help, if its something big that worth alot of money, so its worth to scam xD[/b]

are admiting your a scammer?

mag_fire

i can help, if its something big that worth alot of money, so its worth to scam xD[/b]

hahahah i think he is joking

With invision, you can change your display name up to 3 times a month I believe... Your login stays the same but what the rest of the people see is whatever you set it. Like my login is phantomlink, but I can set it so my login is phantomlink but my display name that others see on the forums is Phantom. Kinda like a little extra security but admins can track people who change their display names as well[/b]

Where can you do this? I would like to, but I've looked around in control panel and don't see any option for it.. Maybe only mod's can do it?

DragonFire

Where can you do this? I would like to, but I've looked around in control panel and don't see any option for it.. Maybe only mod's can do it?[/b]

He lied..You can't do it..a mod has too

Banned Senior Member

I didn&#39;t lie, I just didn&#39;t know it was disabled for regular users <_<

Besides, it has some bad parts to being able to change your display name

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast