Need a new MMO

This is a discussion on Need a new MMO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm looking for a game with the same self satisfying pvp as K2. WoW doesn't really interest me, nor runescape. ...
Page: 1

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

I'm looking for a game with the same self satisfying pvp as K2. WoW doesn't really interest me, nor runescape. It doesn't even have to be fantasy based, I like first person shooters too, just as long as it has decent character growth and pvp.

GOODYEAR

I'm looking for a game with the same self satisfying pvp as K2. WoW doesn't really interest me, nor runescape. It doesn't even have to be fantasy based, I like first person shooters too, just as long as it has decent character growth and pvp.[/b]
    CSS
    Conquer Online
    Tantra
    America Army
    BF2
    TeamFortress
    StarCraft
    Warcraft III
    Halo
    GuildWars ( Selling Account :P )
    FlyFF
    Rappelz
    2Moons
    & more....

ICK0

You should try Hellgate, i just got it today and i cant stop play it, its really nice graphic and so far good storyline

GOODYEAR

You should try Hellgate, i just got it today and i cant stop play it, its really nice graphic and so far good storyline[/b]

but isn'T free

2 Good games are coming out.
    First one: Age of Conan
    This game has combo like KO, and has some HUGE ASS SIEGE WARS. Map is really big, theme is great. Check some videos.

Second one: Hellgate London
    This game is a shooter style game, haven't really tried it but some friends say its gorgeous

TNM

CSS
    Conquer Online
    Tantra
    America Army
    BF2
    TeamFortress
    StarCraft
    Warcraft III
    Halo
    GuildWars ( Selling Account :P )
    FlyFF
    Rappelz
    2Moons
    & more....[/b]
    pvp in flyff isnt equal to the pvp in ko, the dueling there is asking eachother too fight u if ur too strong, no1 wants to fight and its boredom time

GOODYEAR

pvp in flyff isnt equal to the pvp in ko, the dueling there is asking eachother too fight u if ur too strong, no1 wants to fight and its boredom time[/b]

i never played FlyFF, i just posted it coz he came on my mind when i was searching idea