Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Need New Mmo/Mmorpg

This is a discussion on Need New Mmo/Mmorpg within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they say that PerfectWorld is gonna be the new "WoW", atleast thats how it is in CHina currently :P...
Page: 3

Banned

they say that PerfectWorld is gonna be the new "WoW", atleast thats how it is in CHina currently :P

Top_Gun

this weekend im gonna DL and play Perfectworld and maybe arch

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

First of all, grind in AL starts to kick in at lvl 50+ Till then, for a gg ko dude exp aint hard at all. I could of made over 1.5 lvls a day at 60+ if i would have Zike'ed.

But as for topic. I made the "N_O looks ppl in l2" topic for a reason. To get NEW ppl there. We werent looking for someone whos actually playing in there. So if u want one of the best mmos atm for free and to actually do smth rather than play a lvl 20 newb join us! ( :P )

Downloading Perfect World.

Looks NICE.

Top_Gun

im dling perfect world now with like 4 to 5 other firends if anyone wants to join our lvling parties, once we hit 20 im planning on making a clan to,i do have vent also if you want to come and hang out. i looked at some youtube vids of it and it looks better than KO.

Fag

But as for topic. I made the "N_O looks ppl in l2" topic for a reason. To get NEW ppl there. We werent looking for someone whos actually playing in there. So if u want one of the best mmos atm for free and to actually do smth rather than play a lvl 20 newb join us! ( :P )[/b]
    Well duh you need buffers/healers there
    Without decent gear it's pain in the ass to play with them, and actually only1 who can own in pvp from buffers is pp (if he have 3 sets of S weapons ofc h34r: )
    I played on 10x c5 server before with a sps, had a 56 lvl SE too... I just got bored after i dinged 77 with sps and got DC set...

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Well duh you need buffers/healers there
    Without decent gear it's pain in the ass to play with them, and actually only1 who can own in pvp from buffers is pp (if he have 3 sets of S weapons ofc h34r: )
    I played on 10x c5 server before with a sps, had a 56 lvl SE too... I just got bored after i dinged 77 with sps and got DC set...[/b]
    Since when are SE, EE and WC crap in pk? :P U dont find them in stacked up cov archer partys yes but if they know how to play and dont try to pretend to be healers they do fine.

And we need almost every class, besides BD id say, got loads of them already.

Fag

Since when are SE, EE and WC crap in pk? :P U dont find them in stacked up cov archer partys yes but if they know how to play and dont try to pretend to be healers they do fine.

And we need almost every class, besides BD id say, got loads of them already.[/b]
    Well i see se and ee get owned in 1vs1 all the time
    WC and overlord can own ofc h34r: Have nothing against them

Richie

Try Shaiya, awesome graphics..loads of quests...huge maps and so far ive only come across English speakers!!
    at the moment it is in closed beta and u can only play by invitation...but to bypass the invite thing, just make an account at.... http://login.aeriagames.com/index.php?q=user/register and then u can use that account to login any of aeria's games.
    heres the homepage
    http://shaiya.aeriagames.com/

edit**
    today shaiya closed "closed beta" and have given the dates for open beta to be open in between 12th dec and 20th dec

That Shaiya actually looks like something worth trying

Fag

Try Shaiya, awesome graphics..loads of quests...huge maps and so far ive only come across English speakers!!
    at the moment it is in closed beta and u can only play by invitation...but to bypass the invite thing, just make an account at.... http://login.aeriagames.com/index.php?q=user/register and then u can use that account to login any of aeria's games.
    heres the homepage
    http://shaiya.aeriagames.com/

edit**
    today shaiya closed "closed beta" and have given the dates for open beta to be open in between 12th dec and 20th dec[/b]
    Looks like a mix of l2 and archlord...
    Hm.. Can be interesting h34r:

Hmm i cant login Shaiya i keep getting this error

Top_Gun

Perfect World is a good game but lots of stuff need to be fixed like #### loads of lag and cant Alt Tab. Im gonna try Shaiya now it looks like a better version of KO witch i like alot.

Hmm i cant login Shaiya i keep getting this error

[/b]

Any1 know why i get this error ?

Priston tale ftw :]

good game with many nodic players, 100% free mmorpg

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast