Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Need New Mmo/Mmorpg

This is a discussion on Need New Mmo/Mmorpg within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; RW did you even read what the guy wrote lol? Closed Beta has been closed but they should release the ...
Page: 4

RW did you even read what the guy wrote lol?

Closed Beta has been closed but they should release the open beta pretty soon.

Age of Conan is coming soon... And there should be made AoC section already!!! A lot of people are waiting for this game, I have read nearly everything about this game and seen every trailer/teaser/pvp movie on youtube :P Ahhh I cant wait my 8800 GT to play some new games till it comes out.

Richie

Any1 know why i get this error ? [/b]
    Closed beta is now closed...it will be some time between dec 12th and dec 20th to reopen for open beta
    check their forums, these alot of info about start dates guides and all other stuffs

Age of Conan is coming soon... And there should be made AoC section already!!! A lot of people are waiting for this game, I have read nearly everything about this game and seen every trailer/teaser/pvp movie on youtube :P Ahhh I cant wait my 8800 GT to play some new games till it comes out.[/b]
    Age of conan wont be out till March 2008.

And yeah Alkanda just read it xD ^_^

patience is a virtue blaster xD, working on a website for a KO AoC clan :P , I'm still padawan at it but practice leads to mastery

Hehe you recruiting Oblivion? and if you are, only interested if no teen insanities in it

Hehe you recruiting Oblivion? and if you are, only interested if no teen insanities in it[/b]
    Yes he does !

Cant wait till it comes out

toniskuusk

erm..i made account like 2 days ago and I havent still got any activation emails..what's the problem?!?oh im talking about Perfect World

McGuff1

check out Archlord....free to play similar to KO but when i mean f2p in archlord u can actuallly login not like KO

http://www.archlordgame.com/freetoplay.php[/b]
    I downloaded this and tried it out. Not bad. I've only gotten to level 6 so far but the game shows some promise. Quite like KO but no KOXPERS or busy servers. And I think people speak english. It's a miracle.

Any good fansite forums? I did come across a good game info site so far. http://www.aldb.info/index.html

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

PK sux balls in AL, only good thing are clan wars. Instead of english players u have cocky french kidds.

Rampage

Shaiya open beta is out

Fag

Shaiya open beta is out[/b]
    What is see so far is
    Open Beta will begin soon![/b]
    and
    Check with your favorite download sites to get the new game client. We will be enabling the download page as soon we get confirmation from our partners.[/b]

Rampage

I have the client but the servers arent up yet

IT'S OUT!!!!

IT'S OUT!!!![/b]
    hah cool sig

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast