Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Will K2

This is a discussion on Will K2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ban you for having a +10 weap? I mean, if it wasn't possible why would they even allow it to ...
Page: 1

WhyAreYouAngry

Default Will K2

Ban you for having a +10 weap? I mean, if it wasn't possible why would they even allow it to go to +10 right? The chances might be low but so are chances of winning the lottery yet people win almost every month. So if I'm running around with a white weapon can I expect a ban?

redfieldTnT

u answerd ur own question
    ive seen +10 stilletos =/

verry unlikely to make +10 high class item if thats what ur asking -.-

totalcontrol.........

WhyAreYouAngry

That post was pretty fucking pointless.

Cadence96

Default Re: Will K2

Originally posted by WhyAreYouAngry
    Ban you for having a +10 weap? *I mean, if it wasn't possible why would they even allow it to go to +10 right? *The chances might be low but so are chances of winning the lottery yet people win almost every month. *So if I'm running around with a white weapon can I expect a ban?
    it isn't possible LEGITLY... unless u have more than 200 back up or scrolles 100% to +7, +8,+9,+10.... and that's not a legit way...

WhyAreYouAngry

Originally posted by Cadence96+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cadence96)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-WhyAreYouAngry
    Ban you for having a +10 weap? *I mean, if it wasn't possible why would they even allow it to go to +10 right? *The chances might be low but so are chances of winning the lottery yet people win almost every month. *So if I'm running around with a white weapon can I expect a ban?
    it isn't possible LEGITLY... unless u have more than 200 back up or scrolles 100% to +7, +8,+9,+10.... and that's not a legit way...[/b]

Like I said, the chances are slim to none but without doubt there is that slim part which might allow it to go to +10.

TristoN

it i sPOSSIBLE legitly, many people make +9 of the noob +8 weapons, 10 of them + a few trinas or a few more - i bet you could get 1 to go... not to mention, +8->+9 with trina isn't a terrible percent, and if i had 5 md+9 lets say, i would get 5 trina and try all 5 to +10

imagine like a 130+ ap dagger..

redfieldTnT

seen +10 stilletos so its posible and not likely to get any high clas item to 10

low class is likely to go 10 with a few dozen try of 9's many more 8's for shure =/

WhyAreYouAngry

What if I had a Shard +10?

Cadence96

Originally posted by WhyAreYouAngry+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WhyAreYouAngry)</div>
    Originally posted by Cadence96@

it isn't possible LEGITLY... unless u have more than 200 back up or scrolles 100% to +7, +8,+9,+10.... and that's not a legit way...

Like I said, the chances are slim to none but without doubt there is that slim part which might allow it to go to +10.[/b]
    yes... but would be a lot of coincidence if the +10 item is like shard, raptor, shell...

WhyAreYouAngry

I know it's low, just wonderin if K2 will ban for it though.

evenson

people are stupid, "OMG ITZ IMPOSSIBELX ZLZLY", think abuot it, ur saying its impossible unless you have 200 backups, THEN ITS STILL NOT IMPOSSIBLE. 1 out of that 200 could go, what if it was the first one?? upgrading is never impossible in this game, u can easily fluke out and make one first try, breaking stuff prior has nothing to do with it.

TristoN

Originally posted by WhyAreYouAngry
    well, if u gotta SS of it, then we'll answer
    show shrd10 pls

Cadence96

Originally posted by evenson
    people are stupid, "OMG ITZ IMPOSSIBELX ZLZLY", think abuot it, ur saying its impossible unless you have 200 backups, THEN ITS STILL NOT IMPOSSIBLE. 1 out of that 200 could go, what if it was the first one?? upgrading is never impossible in this game, u can easily fluke out and make one first try, breaking stuff prior has nothing to do with it.
    Originally posted by Cadence96+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cadence96)</div>
    Originally posted by WhyAreYouAngry@
    it isn't possible LEGITLY... (unless u have MORE than 200 back up or scrolles 100% to +7, +8,+9,+10) <---- and that's not a legit way...[/b]

if u can proove u did it legitly then there's no reason to worry... if u want to try take lots of SS in anvil or turn on the fraps...

Magicality

Possible? Maybe slightly...

But think about it you just made a Shard+9...pff who needs that so you try to go to +10? You need to be very drunk for that.

WhyAreYouAngry

Diez server.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast