Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

VenZa got HACKED!

This is a discussion on VenZa got HACKED! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im hacked...
Page: 1

:VenZa:

Default VenZa got HACKED!

im hacked

xourico

good for u??

Pwner

Originally posted by xourico
    good for u??

Wouldn't sound the same if it was you

IM HACKED TOOOO!!!!

FoShOO

god fuking dammit. Festo or devile can u make a thread just for people that get hacked, ffs. Every other topic is "i got hacked" ok we dont give a fuking shit.

Kranitnova

if ur hacked once and knew how it felt u would give a shit...

if u wanna go around careless about people, go sit at the northpole...

on topic:

just spam costumer support and let all ur friends do the same that worked for me

Pwner

Originally posted by FoShOO
    god fuking dammit. *Festo or devile can u make a thread just for people that get hacked, ffs. *Every other topic is "i got hacked" ok we dont give a fuking shit.

Aww, i wish u get hacked someday, then we can all whine on u making a topic.

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by Pwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FoShOO
    god fuking dammit. *Festo or devile can u make a thread just for people that get hacked, ffs. *Every other topic is "i got hacked" ok we dont give a fuking shit.

Aww, i wish u get hacked someday, then we can all whine on u making a topic.[/b]
    working on it :huh:

jk i don't know how to hack :unsure:

+1

FoShOO

I have been hacked and why would I cry on the forums. You think we care? No we don't, VenZa i'm glad you got hacked with all your "####i'm a fuking faggot>>>>#####" threads that are completly off topic. You have the mentality of a 5 year old.

Apostilo

I have been hacked and why would I cry on the forums. *You think we care? *No we don't, VenZa i'm glad you got hacked with all your "####i'm a fuking faggot>>>>#####" threads that are completly off topic. *You have the mentality of a 5 year old.
    lol ... i care if someone known got hacked, and why not post here when this is the most checked section in forum?
    It is right to post when u got hacked so the people on server know this is not you anymore if someone else runing with your char he can scamm your clanies that have no idea u got hacked and u don`t use this char anymore...
    What is wrong with this to declare to people in the most readed section u got hacked or u leave the game and u sold your char?
    1 suggestion - if such topics irritate u - when u see the topic title just pass it by ... just don`t open it... u loose much more time to enter it and reply it.....

wastyrx

thats good for u if u ll quit if u wont sorry for u :/

FoShOO

no, see if its someone thats actually well known yeah I would like to know. Say some level 70 got hacked yeah I would like to know about it, however i don't need to know when every little level 50 player with cleavers that gets hacked. Why would I care if some fullplate newb gets hacked, which in fact they're not hacked, who would hacked someone with FP and shitty gear LOL. I would bet everytihg I have that he gave his info to someone.

Vertig0

Engin Sorry to hear it GL with CS

Taylan

Stop using facking keylogged hacks & no1 will get hacked

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast