Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Never! get American Express Gift Cards

This is a discussion on Never! get American Express Gift Cards within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i swear dude everything hates amex gift cards paypal click and buy money books google checkout even that crap in ...
Page: 1

Iinix

i swear dude everything hates amex gift cards paypal click and buy money books google checkout even that crap in pus called credit card, ima just go into the corner and cut myself

Chase -.-

Lol. Good lookin.

deller8

its not that everything "hates" it.

its just that it cost a lot more to process AMX then it does VISA, MASTERCARD, or DISCOVER

Iinix

lol they support the card ffs it says so on the page but no matter how many times i try, they slap me in the face and tell me my information is wrong, my card is denied, or some other bs. and yes there is money on the card incase ur wondering

maybe it doesnt have money on it ;D

Iinix

maybe it doesnt have money on it ;D[/b]
    read all the posts before posting >_> <_<

deller8

actually i remember what you have to do now.

you says its a giftcard you bought from the store right?

i wanna say you gotta go on the official website of AMX that it says on the back of the giftcard and register it to YOUR NAME and they call you and confirm it, try that.

i think that should work because it says "invalid information" because the name you put in is probably wrong or not even existent.

let me know how this works.

SuckMe

did you wait 4 hours before using it. it has a 4 hour waiting period

Iinix

actually i remember what you have to do now.

you says its a giftcard you bought from the store right?

i wanna say you gotta go on the official website of AMX that it says on the back of the giftcard and register it to YOUR NAME and they call you and confirm it, try that.

i think that should work because it says "invalid information" because the name you put in is probably wrong or not even existent.

let me know how this works.[/b]
    i dont believe i cant enter the information on it but if i can ill love u long time

edit: no...no i cannot

did you wait 4 hours before using it. it has a 4 hour waiting period[/b]
    yes...yes i did

Banned

check your acct balance on your card , wont register if there is less than 3 dollars on it , because i registered a american express card to C&B and too Paypal ... and used to for ko , so it works for everything im pretty sure

SuckMe

did you try the 3 digit security on the back, instead of the 4 digit on the front, sometimes they are weird about

Iinix

tried both numbers and theres 99 usd on it =\ gg amex sucks donkey dick

SuckMe

was it activated correctly by the cashier? Oo

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

was it activated correctly by the cashier? Oo[/b]
    takes 1-2hours for me
    visa and american express works fine for me =). i dont recieve my prem directly whenever i buy it on the the 2 newer servers, but on the other ones i do.

btw the security code(for american express) is actually the 4 digit number located on the front of your Card in the upper right-hand corner. In some cases, the Card Security Code may be located on the front of your Card in either the center, the lower left-hand corner, or on the back of your Card.

the visa security code is the last 3 digits in the end of u card number on the back of ur credit card

Wushu

Buy a prepaid visa with the amx gift card?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast