need some help.

This is a discussion on need some help. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alright this is the problem , I mailed items from my human character to my orc character . and the ...
Page: 1

Henry Picazo

Alright this is the problem , I mailed items from my human character to my orc character . and the server restarted and somehow this cause my items to dupe themself. i dont know if an undupe could be possible, but if some1 know how to fix this pls help.

Quoc

man... if i were u i wouldnt complain !! lol JKing JKing, but idk what to say never heard anything like this happend before lol

Henry Picazo

it sucks i haven't complained because my account might get banned >> .

eduarvera23

well if ur afraid that u may get banned sell the items then i guess, or well idk that's the only thing i can come up with right now

Quoc

sell it !! or .... sell it !!! make some money lol ^^

Henry Picazo

the problem is that i cant sell. equip, delete , upgrade, stored , mailed back. i cant do anything with them . ='(

i think it will disapear with next maintainance, happened to my bro once

eduarvera23

that's weird :s do they weight, i mean do they take up your weight? that would suck

Henry Picazo

i thought that would fix it but the last maintainence didnt fix lol . this is like the worst problem ever.

the problem is that i cant sell. equip, delete , upgrade, stored , mailed back. i cant do anything with them . ='([/b]

spam customer support tickets..... and explain to em the problem.. or else all the "duped" items will be deleted and u wont be reimbursed

eduarvera23

wow akutee wanna beat vandy's record xD? na j/k :lol: i wouldn't submit tickets if i were u, who knows what k2 will do :/?

Henry Picazo

my accunt is not premium, if i send a support tickets maybe k2 is gonna banned me

i say send a ticket either way if u dont the items will get deleted on tuesday..if u sent ticket who knows they might actually try and help

Henry Picazo

hope they gone by that day