Ranzoape banned?

This is a discussion on Ranzoape banned? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Usko, is banning players with a name in the game, giving activity to the server. While koxpers, still cruising the ...
Page: 1

Default Ranzoape banned?

Usko, is banning players with a name in the game, giving activity to the server. While koxpers, still cruising the whole map .
    I still do not understand why USKO not fight again the real cheaters, and instead attack the people who play and makes the game more interesting.

This time, they did so with a Ranzoape...

Bye bye to Ranzoape - GamersFirst Forums

if he really did nothing wrong, he will be unbanned. the gms have been unbanning the wrongly accused lately

Unbanning doing things worse ( unlawfull banning too of course), coz there can be always exuses to unban proved cheater. Firstly they should check accounts they ban. But they have never done so, and fight to prove innocence is long and painfull with all idiots in support and absent gms

Wow thats bs. K2 fucking it up yet again. Hope hell get unbanned soon. If not ranzo come play euko aga

rotfl that is stupid...

Little archer Senior Member

at least they are doing something about illegal items!

lol at the people that come back to usko... i can only think that they enjoy suffering.

PS: sharing =/= owning an acc, so dont go there.

Honestly I've been playing with ranzo and he is like one of the most legit players I've seen.
    Just big LOL to K2.

Quote Originally Posted by HighRoller View Post
    Honestly I've been playing with ranzo and he is like one of the most legit players I've seen.
    Just big LOL to K2.
    How can u be more legit than legit? lul. But honestly hope he gets his acc back fast eventho I wouldn't count on it.

So many lost their +9s even +10s lately + the accounts got banned which has been shared before. Well thy kinda doing their job tbh,

About ranzos ban, gotta be a false ban fo sho just like jd's

they have been banning chars with illegal items, i dont know the case but maybe he was using one and didnt even know it. the gms will look into it and do a full investigation and if he is legit, he will be unbanned. they just have been dealing with the servers lately so hopefully next week they will help him out

how u can know what item is legit and what is not????? u buy them in moradon right???? or here... how u can say spending ur time and money (premiums, etc) that u buy legit items in moradon???? every item has unique id (maybe its not happened here) so why not get patch to delete dupes on the spot they are create. many games have that system, why not KO. and later they punish legit players for their (ko owners, creators, productors) errors??

Quote Originally Posted by bard View Post
    how u can know what item is legit and what is not????? u buy them in moradon right???? or here... how u can say spending ur time and money (premiums, etc) that u buy legit items in moradon???? every item has unique id (maybe its not happened here) so why not get patch to delete dupes on the spot they are create. many games have that system, why not KO. and later they punish legit players for their (ko owners, creators, productors) errors??
    I did not under stand one bit of that, you'll have to reformulate your statement.

Seems like K2 is on a rampage banning everything that ever put foot in their shitty game, just so that they have to open a new account and purchase premium. Quite sad indeed.

Ow lol, people are making topics about me.. Some people are already looking in to the ban.. No clue what I have bought to get such an item, but hope to get some info about it.. I hardly log anymore and only join some CSW's or wars.. Haven't been upgrading me gear in ages..

Anyway, thnx for the support.. Didn't know I was that popular to have me own topic here
    Last edited by Ranzoape; 02-26-2012 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Typo's