Need some help do figure out one problem ...

This is a discussion on Need some help do figure out one problem ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i am using windows xp professional version 2002 service pack 3 and i am tring to instal japanese language ...
Page: 1

Default Need some help do figure out one problem ...

Well i am using windows xp professional version 2002 service pack 3 and i am tring to instal japanese language and region for do can do play JPKO butt when ever i try do instal asian languages and region windows keep ask me for registered CD...
    Tried kinda every thinq that i know butt wasnt figure it out how do bypass it ...
    Soo if anyone know how to solve this i will be really glad if u can do share

Thanks and have funn :P (Btw idk if this is good section for this soo if it is not move it)

Cmon really noady have experience on this :O
    Any programer o anyone with experience on PC/windows?

King of Knight - Hitchhiker's Guide to JPKO

That really really worked for me, I never changed region of windows. It has been some time since tho and I had to read it more than once to really do what`s asked for.

Before starting, you must set your locale to Japanese. The official site will redirect you to the Korean MGAME page if you don't do this. You also have to have it set to Japanese when you launch the game from the website.

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

I think you should get Windows 7. It comes with all this crap pre-installed. (Note that even when I'm forced to install Windows XP I choose to install East Asian languages in the installer to save the trouble later.)