Need some help, i searched and nothing

This is a discussion on Need some help, i searched and nothing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, so I cannot for the life of me get the launcher to connect. Every other program works for me ...
Page: 1

Default Need some help, i searched and nothing

Ok, so I cannot for the life of me get the launcher to connect. Every other program works for me (via internet), I've already tried re-installing ko, restoring my pc to a week ago and trying to reinstall, then I formatted my pc and re-downloaded ko. I have also tried to connect from 2 different laptops from my house. All 3 computers have the same wireless connection to the same router. The launcher on all 3 comes up with failed connecting to the login server. Is it possible im ip banned from the login? I dont know how the hell that could be, I live in las vegas (far away from the farmer ip's) and i dont cheat. My acc isnt banned or anything, i just cant access the login. Any ideas/suggestions?

I have same problem, but i think all servers are down or just login server or something. Got dc yesterday and after that havent get trough launcher.