Need some help with KO

This is a discussion on Need some help with KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have recently managed to recover some of my old accounts but I have no idea what is on any ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Default Need some help with KO

I have recently managed to recover some of my old accounts but I have no idea what is on any of them but I think one of my better known chars is.

I have downloaded the KO client but it will not auto update with the patches. What do I need to do to get new patches installed so I can access things?

Many thanks Felix

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

download manually like 10 patches and when ull find new launcher in patch 17xx replace it with yours and rest will patch automaticly

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I see K2 genious account management still stop you from doing anything. Now I can't get in for not having this 8 diget code thing but when I try and change the number in account management it removes the comfirm button!

Oh no wonder I stopped playing this game so many times.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I see K2 genious account management still stop you from doing anything. Now I can't get in for not having this 8 diget code thing but when I try and change the number in account management it removes the comfirm button!

i think that its maintainance currently, and if you dont have the code set up you enter whatever number you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post

Just push any 1 number and confirm and it lets you through, i spent like an hour looking for my code and my friend is like dude just push any number and it lets you in... i felt so noobie.

budweiser

in your ko setup change 1703 for 1711 i had the same problem and after i didnt that i works