Nation Transfer Problem

This is a discussion on Nation Transfer Problem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello everyone whats up? Not much here. I recently just did a nation transfer the other day and it got ...
Page: 1

jeffgordon

Hello everyone whats up? Not much here. I recently just did a nation transfer the other day and it got approved. I love it. But for some reason I can't do it. I recieved the letter in game to log off and go to website and click on the link in my kol and go from there. I have one problem. I log into my account every day and play my characters and so on and so forth. I however cannot go to the website and log into my account what so ever. It says that my username and password do not exist, yet I play every day. I've been playing since about the year of 2005 and spent lots of money on the account. I would love some help or feedback on this. Feel free to add me to msn or yahoo or email at any time to discuss. I would appreciate it

Sincerely a disappointed and sad player.

if you have a capital letter in your pw you are screwed.

or if your password is over 12 letters long, only put the first 12 or 11

Banned

>.> i know a guy name Sane Wagner in real life.. he goes to my High School..
    by small chance u live in florida? lol

bazzeeka

+1 Giga 10 bucks u got capital letters in your pass sounds like the problem when you make or change a password and u have captial letters in it you can login in KO with out captials but login into the website will require you to use them capital letters.

P4rthen0n

Password is case sensitive in the website. Make sure you got it right and you'll be able to log in to NT.

i have 1 capital letter in my pw and I can't login to the website, case sensitive or not (all capital, all lower case)

unles they fixed it in the last couple of months

jeffgordon

It says that the whole account doesn't exist at all. That is what I don't understand.
    Pass is under 12 letters long and account name has no upper case letters or numbers. I probably shouldn't of put that on here but I'm desperate.

jeffgordon

No I live in Nebraska. Some old po dunk town. Anyways guys, you solved it. It is weird. I had to use all capital letters on there. My heros. If I had a million dollars I would split it with you all.

xSexyGirlx

Wink

Geeze! It's worked!

Giga I love you! :lol: :lol:

And the others who replied this topic :lol: :lol: Thank you all

Welcome to the human side Sean I hope you enjoy El Morad

Lets play :lol:

jeffgordon

:P

Banned

problem solved . congrat congrat.
    la la la .. ashame ur not the sane wagner i know. but good luck to ya.
    if myko dont work out =) come usko . beware of the multicultural atmosphere we have here though.
    hehehe