Need some help wt a fugged up transaction

This is a discussion on Need some help wt a fugged up transaction within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, so first of all, never never never ever use GM4S.COM for buying gold for knights lol May 2, 2011 ...
Page: 1

Default Need some help wt a fugged up transaction

Ok, so first of all, never never never ever use GM4S.COM for buying gold for knights lol May 2, 2011 i orderd 50 gbs and i have not recieved them.

Hello charles copley,
    You sent a payment of $218.90 USD to GM4S International Game gold Sales Ltd.
    This charge will appear on your credit card statement as payment to PAYPAL *GM4SINTERNA.
    Merchant information
    GM4S International Game gold Sales Ltd
    [email protected]
    WOW gold,Aion kinah,FFxiv Gil,FFxiv Gold,Aion gold,Wow gold,ROM gold,Mabinogi gold,GM4S.com-Your best choice
    Instructions to merchant
    None provided

Shipping information

Description Unit price Qty Amount
    OrderNo.: Knight Noah CARNAC-WEST 5000M Noah 218.90 Character Name: bladeofsoul from www.cheapknightgold
    [email protected] : , REMOVED UR IGN: $218.90 USD 1 $218.90 USD

Insurance: ----
    Total: $218.90 USD

Receipt No: Please keep this receipt number for future reference. You'll need it if you contact customer service at GM4S International Game gold Sales Ltd or PayPal.

thats my reciept and all that, and its been like 10 years since i made the order. sooo is there anything i could do about it? its such bullshit. i mean some ppl may be rich in real life. but not this guy right here lol that 218 almost got me divorced haha. so if any1 could help me out holla back :P
    Last edited by Draven; 07-03-2011 at 09:45 PM.

just fight it and refuse to pay for the transaction.

call up your credit card company and show them what had happened, saying merchant never shipped item and then refuse to pay.

For sure man, im on the phone as we speak. Some bullshit tho right? lol been waiting since may 2nd lol Im more or less trying to warn the community, because they have super low prices and it was temptation that made me buy. SO NOBODY BUY FROM THEM NAABS lol

bump need more imput. i called and they said its hard to refund such an old transaction. im also willing to sell the transaction, and willing to give the email and willing to mail the prepaid visa card used for the puchace. all i want is a 80 sin on c west with any + krowaz set or willing to any other offers. the puchase is worth 218$ usd

i edited ur thread. dont post ur ign on this kinda stuff or u put urself at risk of being noticed by Official moderators.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TearzOfFearz View Post
    bump need more imput. i called and they said its hard to refund such an old transaction. im also willing to sell the transaction, and willing to give the email and willing to mail the prepaid visa card used for the puchace. all i want is a 80 sin on c west with any + krowaz set or willing to any other offers. the puchase is worth 218$ usd
    Lmao, you really think someones gonna buy your debt?

You shouldnt have waited for so long, that's your own fault.

Quote Originally Posted by TearzOfFearz View Post
    Nice try! u got fcked and u try to fck some1 hehe^^

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    i edited ur thread. dont post ur ign on this kinda stuff or u put urself at risk of being noticed by Official moderators.
    I saw it but figured he already screwed himself enough with the transaction that he didn't need any more trouble.

PS-anyone that considers his offer to trade the bad coin deal info for a character is a true idiot who gets what he deserves

Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    I saw it but figured he already screwed himself enough with the transaction that he didn't need any more trouble.

PS-anyone that considers his offer to trade the bad coin deal info for a character is a true idiot who gets what he deserves
    figured ur prolly already saw it. and i agree lols

how would i be fucking any1 here? lol im not in debt, the ppl owe me 50gbs. you could either get the 50 cw gbs or a refund to your own personal pp acount lol

/close thread pls, and ty for editing it