Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Need some help (xtrap)

This is a discussion on Need some help (xtrap) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ultimaliaz noobie at that stuff, u mean like norton and autoprotect?:s if so, it wont lemme uninstall ...
Page: 2

SonHasQuitted

Originally posted by ultimaliaz
    noobie at that stuff, u mean like norton and autoprotect?:s
    if so, it wont lemme uninstall it lol but should be gettin reformatted soon
    Get ur ass on msn:P

ReiRei

don't uninstall,, just tun it off tyhen back on and try to log on the game

ultimaliaz

version expired, cant log in and cant renew it... doh cant turn it off either -.-

ultimaliaz

Originally posted by ultimaliaz
    version expired, cant log in and cant renew it... doh cant turn it off either -.-

Hypnos

Uninstall Norton Internet Security, then check to see if it works. Of course, install an antivirus (Like AVG Free) again once you know KO is working.

If that doesn't do it, see if you have any spyware or browser hijacks. A tell tale sign would be a toolbar in IE that you don't remeber installing, or a search page other than the one that should be set.

KO is doing something weird in the latest patch, that it hasn't done before. Kasperspy flags it as "Physical memory access" and stops it, unless I tell it not to. It happens every time the exe loads or unloads.

EDIT: It's more likely that it's spyware. I tested the memory access block, and it gave me a different xtrap error than the one you're getting.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

if u got an old v of nis, get rid of it, cos it is teh ghey

ultimaliaz

thx for the help hyp ,but i cant uninstall norton cause it says im not logged in into it and it wont lemme log in anyway ...

Darkslayer07

thx for hep my error is beacuase norton of my ass

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12