Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello (Vote for me Edana karus side )

This is a discussion on Hello (Vote for me Edana karus side ) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I won the last Election with many of karus side help on Edana side (thank you all who ever helped ...
Page: 1

Ayman4u

I won the last Election with many of karus side help on Edana side (thank you all who ever helped )

- I want more help too from Ko4life users to make it more more chance to win

- I have done many new events maybe was the Frist events to be made on KO for Kings events and used both language English/Turkish although my main language is arabic

- Please if you got char orc side on Edana vote for me , your vote can make diffrence

you can watch some of my events here , sorry for the low Quality :S i made it with the ingame Fraps with F12 and uploaded directly to Youtube

King AymanZTank Event 1

King AymanZTank Event 2

King AymanZTank Event 3

King AymanZTank Event 4

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=142787

there is more events that i didnt fraps or wasn't able to fraps it like char hiding , pm event , etc

- I will make sure to keep the treasury only for events like the last nomination and i amnot the 1 who give for friends , clannies or make this money for own use , i have my money making skills already and storing gbs

don't forget to vote tomorrow !

thank you in advance .

greishkan1

It seems ur sexy king

DM:X

nice events, but the letter event is gay , go make pvp event ;p

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

NT to human and I'll vote for you.

EDIT: lol @ event #3

Good luck man..

RiseAgainst_

Merchanting the cheapest pots, cheap bastard! :angry:

Its like throwing 1 cent coins to the poor people, an slap in the face lol

RiseAgainst_

Nvm.. a dude posted something

japo

Ayman is the best king we can get on orc side atm, but i prefair M4in or Zarxor

i hope u will be nominated again for make xp events

Ayman4u

Merchanting the cheapest pots, cheap bastard! :angry:

Its like throwing 1 cent coins to the poor people, an slap in the face lol[/b]
    why should i waste my own pots when and why u think its slap when i reward them 1-5mil o.0 and i get NOTHING at all from all of this , ppl merchant next to me souls or hp pot so i make diffrent type no1 will buy ^^ , if u didnt get it the merchant of this pot is only to reward the buyer with 1-5 mil

You are gonna get banned[/b]
    oh why that ?

Ayman is the best king we can get on orc side atm, but i prefair M4in or Zarxor

i hope u will be nominated again for make xp events[/b]

dupermusn or should i say babashoper Ready2cryariver is your clan candidate was shocked tbh when i saw that but w/e

UsedFromDiez

ROTFL@Event 3!!! Dude your awesome

japo

dupermusn or should i say babashoper Ready2cryariver is your clan candidate was shocked tbh when i saw that but w/e[/b]
    Yea dude... i dont like ready, its only random turk clannie :S but if he want stay on the clan i cant decide his future. Thats the kind of dupers that i was talking about in the other topic.

dunno the reason why ready is nominated, prolly Zarx was drunk bro... xD but im sure that this kind of dupers love be the king too, like azad^^

Ayman4u

Yea dude... i dont like ready, its only random turk clannie :S but if he want stay on the clan i cant decide his future. Thats the kind of dupers that i was talking about in the other topic.

dunno the reason why ready is nominated, prolly Zarx was drunk bro... xD but im sure that this kind of dupers love be the king too, like azad^^[/b]
    bcus its the only thing they can't dupe/bug

japo

yea xD

btw stop post and concentrate on the dungeon!!

Ayman4u

yea xD

btw stop post and concentrate on the dungeon!![/b]
    turkey dc no human yet :x and we waiting for it to finish xD

RiseAgainst_

oh why that ?[/b]
    There was a dude who posted a site and said 'here is a way to know about this' and posted his site but his posts are erased, i said he was gonna get banned not you lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast