Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Need Some Opinion On Catapault Bugging

This is a discussion on Need Some Opinion On Catapault Bugging within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Do not make me look for YOUR post where you told Illuminati that you would do the same to them; ...
Page: 4

Kailean

Do not make me look for YOUR post where you told Illuminati that you would do the same to them; and then defended yourself for doing it while you had the castle!!

Just because we are not allied anymore you change all your opinions (about bugs, gameplay and about me too I guess).... a little hypocritical.[/b]
    show me a screenshot were i bugged catapults, screenshot, movie, whatever you want.

Ziggy, K2 announced that the combo was LEGAL.[/b]
    k2 dun need announce everytime someone start crying about sth.It's been like that since catapults are in game so how long is usko 3 years? and noone was banned for canceling catapult and it never was problem.If ppl want lose way more they can get from castle buying 20 or more keys at once it's their choice.Mechanism of game is like that and it won't be changed so get used to it.

TehFonz

k2 dun need announce everytime someone start crying about sth.It's been like that since catapults are in game so how long is usko 3 years? and noone was banned for canceling catapult and it never was problem.If ppl want lose way more they can get from castle buying 20 or more keys at once it's their choice.Mechanism of game is like that and it won't be changed so get used to it.[/b]
    Wont be change because your run the game ^^ sure sure. Anyways CSW today, time to get more video's. If this is a part of the game then maybe gm's should let people know instead of half gms saying its illegal and other half saying its legal.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234