Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Need Someone's IP for VNP [[MUST BE IN EUROPE]]

This is a discussion on Need Someone's IP for VNP [[MUST BE IN EUROPE]] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; basicly via VPV u will be able to login.. but the lag will be shameless.. just tried and its kinda ...
Page: 2

JimXrOx

basicly via VPV u will be able to login.. but the lag will be shameless.. just tried and its kinda unplayable ><

Wink

basicly via VPV u will be able to login.. but the lag will be shameless.. just tried and its kinda unplayable ><[/b]
    with or without VPV.. East lagg becuz its overcrowed

ArminVanBuuren

since when did i say that?all the idiots/noobs wanted no turks,thats exactly why k2 made 2 diff servers..Now look a west,its a desert...no1 playing there,how fun is that?[/b]
    lol, that&#39;s why I never hop from server to server...is that hard to stick to a single server eh?

however, I seriously doubt someone would let you do so with their PCs, unless is someone you know pretty well...besides, I think that no many ones would have their PCs on 24/7, the kids because parents wouldn&#39;t allow them, and the grow ups because they are the ones that pay the bills, so having it on all the time is not affordable :P

good luck on West boys, i am enjoying Carnac-East, lags will be soon over (after end of 3days trial bronze accounts)...

East Side Bitchas !!

I always have my comp on lol but why the phuk would you wanna play on the turk server?! :wacko:[/b]

its not a turk server .. if u wont join just dont join and stop to flame my server hijodeputa

btw xero try to find an ip in some forum and make ur ip fake whatever take ur time da server its laggy as other servers before

and check this post

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;hl=proxy+fake

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12