need stats for fp priest

This is a discussion on need stats for fp priest within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just checked new and old forums and couldnt found anything about that... so if some1 has stats needed or link ...
Page: 1

Smiley

Default need stats for fp priest

just checked new and old forums and couldnt found anything about that... so if some1 has stats needed or link for a guige please post here

thank u

ps. talking about fp priest who uses +8 armors, dts and CS/SS

SirKnight

i think 146 int and 92 str(not sure about it) and rest to Hp

Bobashop

150 int
    97 str

gob paul and pad
    +8 helm, boots, gaunts

thats olympia build with no DD, slightly different on other servers

Smiley

Originally posted by SirKn1ght
    i think ur a lil wrong cuz my +6 fp needs 154 int and 97 str :wink: but thank anyways. yeah i was going 2 rest in hp

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

enough to use the +6/48 spear shield(unless u have a cs then enough str for ur dagger shield) enough int for ur fp gear and rest into hp

Smiley

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    enough to use the +6/48 spear shield(unless u have a cs then enough str for ur dagger shield) enough int for ur fp gear and rest into hp
    i kinda needed numbers

equip list
    +6/25 dd fp
    +4/32 kite shield dd
    CS and SS
    +8/15 hp set ( pads n pauldron gobs)
    dts or some other good wep for a tank

Shoot

Originally posted by Smiley
    dts or some other good wep for a tank
    tooth or lupus..... dts is only good for teh resists

edit; is it lobo or lupus hammer?

SirKnight

Originally posted by Smiley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Smiley)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SirKn1ght
    i think ur a lil wrong cuz my +6 fp needs 154 int and 97 str :wink: but thank anyways. yeah i was going 2 rest in hp[/b]
    lol - im a bit noob about the priests

SirKnight

hehe i hijacked something at ko ranking. ( phobia said; )

Summary:

Since I have already seen several topics concerning about the priest fp build, I thought I might as well post a guide from my personal experience.

The priest FP build, in my opinion, is the best build for creating a tanker (it has well-rounded stats), which is most suited for being a full healer. Note that this build will require some really expensive gear in order to work.

Here's a comparison of Four possible tank build:

Plate Priest:
    -High HP (1)
    -Low AC (4)
    -Low Resistance (4)
    -Low Mana (4)

Full Plate:
    -High HP (2)
    -Moderate AC (3)
    -Moderate Resistance (3)
    -Moderate Mana (3)

Chitin:
    -Low HP (3)
    -Moderate AC (2)
    -Moderate Resistance (2)
    -Moderate Mana (2)

Chitin Shell:
    -Low HP (4)
    -High AC (1)
    -High Resistance (1)
    -High Mana (1)

(#) represents rank order between the four builds

Why you choose FP over Chitin? First of all, goblin chitin and pads is pretty rare to find. The higher level you get, the better the FP build becomes because for every point you put in HP over 100, you will get a bonus 1 ac base. In the end, not only do you have a extremely higher base HP than the chitin build, you also have an equivalent AC.

Shouldn't I just wait till higher level to change FP? Although at level 60 with average equipment, chitin will have 3 categories (AC, Resist, Mana) better than fp, HP is still the most important stat to a tank priest because AC is only good against melee attacks. As a tank priest, you want to be able to tank both melee and magic attacks.

Stats:

146 Int (You only need 144 int for gob pauldron but 146 is needed for your DD helm)
    87 Str* (meets min req. for gob fp pauldron)
    Rest HP (each point above 100 HP gives you 1 extra base AC)

*You might consider adding more strength to use a higher + DD shield if you do not have Scorpion Shield or Chitin Shield

Equipment:

+6/25 Dagger Defense Helm
    Goblin Full Plate Pauldron
    Goblin Full Plate Pads (nice resistance and low requirements, even though it is STR bonus)
    Axe/ Spear Def Full Plate Boots or +8/15 HP Full Plate Boots (I would go for the defense armor if you do not have a Chitin Shield, Iron Necklace, or Glass Belt)
    Axe/ Spear Def Full Plate Gaunts or +8/15 HP Full Plate Gaunts

Lycaon Hammer > Lobo Hammer > Lupus Hammer > Tooth
    (IMO lycaon hammer is must-need if you're going to tank mages without a Scorpion Shield)

Chitin Shield > Scorpion Shield > Dagger Defense Shield
    (I advise you to carry all three and switch around depending on the situation.)

Secret-Silver Earring = Warrior Earring > White-Silver Earring > Cleric Earring > Bronze Earring > +9 HP
    (I would use SSE/ WE combo)

Iron Necklace > Warrior Pendant > Elemental Pendant > Lycaon Pendant > Priest Pendant > Amulet of the Goddess > Amulet of Health > Green Dragon Amulet > +9 HP

Iron Belt = Glass belt > Bronze Belt > Kekury Belt > Fire Belt > Belt of Life > + 9HP
    (I prefer Glass belt because there are more useful bonus)

Ring of Life > Ring of Courage > Ring of Magic > Ruby Ring > Agate Ring > Emerald Ring > Gold Ring > +9 HP

Leveling:

Basically stay buffer till lvl 62

Skillbar Setup:

60 heal/ 45 Debuff

[F1] (PK)
    1. Soul pots
    2. 1920 Heal
    3. Full Individual Heal
    4. 720 HP Pots
    5. Full Group Heal
    6. 960 Group Heal
    7. Malice
    8. Parasite

[F2] (Leveling)
    1. 960 Heal
    2. 480 Heal
    3. 1920 Heal
    4. 720 HP Pots
    5. Souls Pots
    6. Restore (166 HP per Second)
    7. 15 Strength Bonus
    8. Cure Curse (Right-Click)

[F3] (Bosses)
    1. Sleep Wing
    2. 1920 heal
    3. Full Individual Heal
    4. 720 HP Pots
    5. Soul Pots
    6. Slow
    7. Malice
    8. Parasite

[F4] (PK/Rezz)
    1. Mana Sweep
    2. Mana Clear
    3. Gate
    4. 720 HP Pots
    5. Soul Pots
    6. (Empty)
    7. 10 Stone Rezz
    8. 4 Stone Rezz

Everyone will have their own preferences when it comes to the skill bar set-up but you should keep your HP and MP pots in the same spot for all four bars. That way, if you ever get confused on which bar you are, you will at least still have you pots in the same spot.

Also, a lot of priests will underestimate the skills mana sweep and clear mana, but those are some of the most effective (annoying to others too) when you use them at the right time. (When a priest is casting heal, rogue running away while minor healing himself, paper mages, etc.)

Forgot to add (stupid edit button),

When playing as a solo priest, this is the skill order you should focus on:

Cures* > Heals > Debuffs > Mana Clearing

*Always cure first unless the person's HP is well below 50%

IF there are other priests in the party, get them to focus on the curing and debuff (if possible) so you can keep the party alive with your heals.

Smiley

Originally posted by SirKn1ght
    hehe i hijacked something at ko ranking. ( phobia said; )

Summary:

Since I have already seen several topics concerning about the priest fp build, I thought I might as well post a guide from my personal experience. *

The priest FP build, in my opinion, is the best build for creating a tanker (it has well-rounded stats), which is most suited for being a full healer. Note that this build will require some really expensive gear in order to work.

Here's a comparison of Four possible tank build:

Plate Priest:
    -High HP (1)
    -Low AC (4)
    -Low Resistance (4) *
    -Low Mana (4)

Full Plate:
    -High HP (2)
    -Moderate AC (3)
    -Moderate Resistance (3)
    -Moderate Mana (3)

Chitin:
    -Low HP (3)
    -Moderate AC (2)
    -Moderate Resistance (2)
    -Moderate Mana (2)

Chitin Shell:
    -Low HP (4)
    -High AC (1)
    -High Resistance (1)
    -High Mana (1)

(#) represents rank order between the four builds

Why you choose FP over Chitin? First of all, goblin chitin and pads is pretty rare to find. The higher level you get, the better the FP build becomes because for every point you put in HP over 100, you will get a bonus 1 ac base. In the end, not only do you have a extremely higher base HP than the chitin build, you also have an equivalent AC. *

Shouldn't I just wait till higher level to change FP? Although at level 60 with average equipment, chitin will have 3 categories (AC, Resist, Mana) better than fp, HP is still the most important stat to a tank priest because AC is only good against melee attacks. As a tank priest, you want to be able to tank both melee and magic attacks.

Stats:

146 Int (You only need 144 int for gob pauldron but 146 is needed for your DD helm)
    87 Str* (meets min req. for gob fp pauldron)
    Rest HP (each point above 100 HP gives you 1 extra base AC)

*You might consider adding more strength to use a higher + DD shield if you do not have Scorpion Shield or Chitin Shield

Equipment:

+6/25 Dagger Defense Helm
    Goblin Full Plate Pauldron
    Goblin Full Plate Pads (nice resistance and low requirements, even though it is STR bonus)
    Axe/ Spear Def Full Plate Boots or +8/15 HP Full Plate Boots (I would go for the defense armor if you do not have a Chitin Shield, Iron Necklace, or Glass Belt)
    Axe/ Spear Def Full Plate Gaunts or +8/15 HP Full Plate Gaunts

Lycaon Hammer > Lobo Hammer > Lupus Hammer > Tooth
    (IMO lycaon hammer is must-need if you're going to tank mages without a Scorpion Shield)

Chitin Shield > Scorpion Shield > Dagger Defense Shield *
    (I advise you to carry all three and switch around depending on the situation.)

Secret-Silver Earring = Warrior Earring > White-Silver Earring > Cleric Earring > Bronze Earring > +9 HP
    (I would use SSE/ WE combo)

Iron Necklace > Warrior Pendant > Elemental Pendant > Lycaon Pendant > Priest Pendant > Amulet of the Goddess > Amulet of Health > Green Dragon Amulet > +9 HP

Iron Belt = Glass belt > Bronze Belt > Kekury Belt > Fire Belt > Belt of Life > + 9HP
    (I prefer Glass belt because there are more useful bonus) *

Ring of Life > Ring of Courage > Ring of Magic > Ruby Ring > Agate Ring > Emerald Ring > Gold Ring > +9 HP

Leveling:

Basically stay buffer till lvl 62 *

Skillbar Setup:

60 heal/ 45 Debuff

[F1] (PK)
    1. Soul pots
    2. 1920 Heal
    3. Full Individual Heal
    4. 720 HP Pots
    5. Full Group Heal
    6. 960 Group Heal
    7. Malice
    8. Parasite

[F2] (Leveling)
    1. 960 Heal
    2. 480 Heal
    3. 1920 Heal
    4. 720 HP Pots
    5. Souls Pots
    6. Restore (166 HP per Second)
    7. 15 Strength Bonus
    8. Cure Curse (Right-Click)

[F3] (Bosses)
    1. Sleep Wing
    2. 1920 heal
    3. Full Individual Heal
    4. 720 HP Pots
    5. Soul Pots
    6. Slow
    7. Malice
    8. Parasite

[F4] (PK/Rezz)
    1. Mana Sweep *
    2. Mana Clear
    3. Gate
    4. 720 HP Pots
    5. Soul Pots
    6. (Empty)
    7. 10 Stone Rezz
    8. 4 Stone Rezz

Everyone will have their own preferences when it comes to the skill bar set-up but you should keep your HP and MP pots in the same spot for all four bars. That way, if you ever get confused on which bar you are, you will at least still have you pots in the same spot.

Also, a lot of priests will underestimate the skills mana sweep and clear mana, but those are some of the most effective (annoying to others too) when you use them at the right time. (When a priest is casting heal, rogue running away while minor healing himself, paper mages, etc.) *

Forgot to add (stupid edit button),

When playing as a solo priest, this is the skill order you should focus on:

Cures* > Heals > Debuffs > Mana Clearing

*Always cure first unless the person's HP is well below 50%

IF there are other priests in the party, get them to focus on the curing and debuff (if possible) so you can keep the party alive with your heals.
    thx this was just what i was looking for had seen this in old forums but couldnt find it again :lol:

SirKnight

np xD just thx to phobia :!: